Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 303 Comments sorted by
  • I want to do that! That looks like so much fun.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • If I felt safe within the hands of Bear, I would too! (Of course I say that, but when really confronted with that height I might just freak out)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Blech! Love his beard in one or two of the photos though. Don't understand the shame bit, as I imagine that his team of primpers could make mine look as lovely.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I want the Pharaoh style to come back- grow it long, then braid it.. B-)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^That would be really cool actually!
    -I know what you mean Iuv, the blonde is a bit too pretty, even for my tastes. He is nice to look at, I think he's just too young yet. He might actually get BETTER looking with age. I wonder if he's tall? I think that really PRETTY men benefit from height, It offsets their feminine beauty and makes them more striking to look at.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I'm just not one for the calendar boys of this era. They often look too much like Daryl Hannah to me--not that she wasn't beautiful before she butchered her face. But I wouldn't want to face fuck her, if you know what I'm sayin'. Nor should I have said 'blech.' He's certainly handsome--far more so than I. I suppose I'd do him in a pinch. I just feel like such ideas of beauty are stale and far too highly revered. There's so much beauty elsewhere if we would just look about us.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2014-12-16 17:05:28
  • Why does everyone butcher their face?!! My god I saw photo of Britney Spears on the cover of a magazine today and she looks unrecognizable.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • It's a monstrous affront to both womanhood and humanity.
  • Where the boys at??
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I just broke up with my waiter b/f because he wouldn't allow a friend and me to pay separately.

Even though we were sitting at the bar.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2015-03-12 23:25:57
  • I just invited a cute Brazilian boy on to the board so, behave yourself;)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I'm done with men, cute, sexy, or otherhizzle.
  • Are you considering going Punani Iuv ?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Huuuuuuuuh?!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!