Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:25:04
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • The file is too big.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-06-24 23:27:48
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Stranger said:

Where is your photo Alan??

Totally forgot:

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:25:14
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

Gorgeous. Love the outfit. God you should see what I wore when I met Madonna.

Thank you.  :\">

I wanna see.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:25:26
  • Stranger said:

I mailed you.

OMG, you look absolutely stunning!! It's so my style (except the boots haha).
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:25:34
  • Stranger said:

It's a bad picture of my face.

Are you kidding me? You look more beautiful than yesterday! 
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:25:43
  • Stranger said:

Pssssst: you may need glasses.

Which brand? Valentino or Rick Owens?
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:25:52
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:26:01
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:26:11
  • Stranger said:

Owens. Definitely. Unless you can get goood vintage Valentino. But those are not only hard to find but more expensive.

Had vintage Valentino, left 'em in a cab.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!