Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Festivals 2014
  • 113 Comments sorted by
  • Extract from Moog Ensemble - Front-woman of Bristol 80’s horror inspired synth Post-Punk outfit, Adding Machine (recently produced by Portishead’s Adrian Utley) and member of Andy Mackay & The Metaphors (the Roxy Music saxophonist’s solo project), Hazel Mills joined the Moog Ensemble in 2013. Her solo work, produced by TJ Allen (Bat For Lashes) combined Reich-esque minimalism and spaghetti western fuzz with 50’s sci-fi electronics and Grace Slick influenced vocals. Hazel has previously collaborated with BBC Radiophonic Workshop’s Mark Ayres on forthcoming film Scar Tissue title track and, continuing to embrace music’s cinematic side, is touring with pioneering puppeteers, The Paper Cinema.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Is this the reason Copenhagen was cancelled?
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Appy61 said:

Hazel has previously collaborated with BBC Radiophonic Workshop’s Mark Ayres

Mark Ayres, what a guy,  he is one of a hell of an audio wizard, a genius at audio restoration, and a pretty decent musician as well. I can see him and Wil Gregory hanging out and having a lot to talk about, fellow Bristolians too I believe.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • very nice pics Blue_Girl !
    I like a lot this one:

Post edited by Giancarlo at 2014-08-02 20:40:31
  • I've finally got some of my videos from Stockholm Music & Arts festival up, including a few with Goldfrapp.

Alison was too bright for my camera, shakes on me though.
  • This might give you an idea of what the festival is like.

Ps Anyone know the Magic Numbers number?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!