Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Royal Albert Hall - 18 Nov 2014
  • 497 Comments sorted by
  • HJ my +1 is Michelle.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Well, just a quickie- house is completing and we will be moving at start of December. Phew. I actually slept last night! But the woman who has caused all the aggro is now waltzing off for a holiday in Australia!! I hope she takes a long walk in the outback >:) . And I apologise for all my swearing and cussing lol. I have to keep a lid on it at work then let rip somewhere!
    Anyway, I'll let you good folk get back to your happy excited chit chat about the gig. Waaaaaahhhhh!!!! :((
  • Great news KR - I'm sure you can spare a few hours next Tuesday night for some R&R in the smoke!
  • Long time since a woman has suggested a quickie to me.
    Let's hope there are hungry Dingos in that Outback.
    We could arrange....!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • So, not only are you my Photobitch UT, you're now my hired hitman huh?! Don't tempt me....I could keep you busy for a fortnight!

• Not long now - (for some)

• For Halloween Jack's Seating & Accom thread my real name is, strangely enough, John.
  • Haha, thanks John - I will add you to the Forum/RL names list. Would you wish to disclose your seat number(s)? Understand if not...

Oh, and most of us hope to be in the Queen's Arms pub by 5:30pm ish, if you;re around then.
  • wrong thread
    Post edited by stevil at 2014-11-16 17:00:09
  • ^ I like Yelle, but haven't you posted that to the wrong thread?
  • Still have one tic available. Stalls 0. row 7. Seat 135. Any takers?
    Post edited by st185cs at 2014-11-16 14:39:06
  • Man, I feel so far away. Can't believe I'm gonna miss this last one :( heartbreaker. I hope Dave or somebody comes back with good pictures! Have a great time you guys!!
    - Jealous in The States
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I have just checked the camera M and charged the batteries, as have several others I would guess. We will see what we can do.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I must be even more frustrating for A_is_A with all these tickets available. Una has one, too.

There's a thing, Mark. Perhaps you and Una should collaborate. There may be a better chance of selling 2 tickets for adjacent seats on @twickets than it would be for 2 individual ones.
  • @A_is_A is this must be really painful to be reading about!!  I should know I have been in that position many a time before :(

Thank you for thinking of me @KeithJ_gmb but my tickets are not together as I bought them separately.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!