Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The "Clay" Appreciation Thread
  • 212 Comments sorted by
  • Low said:

Alan said:

Even though 'Clay' sounds nice, I can't wait for 'Annabel' and all its disco dance remixes.

Yes, because that's happening.

Well, FM and ST had a couple of dance remixes. 'Annabel' is perfect for dancing.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Low said:

Alan said:

Even though 'Clay' sounds nice, I can't wait for 'Annabel' and all its disco dance remixes.

Yes, because that's happening.

Well, FM and ST had a couple of dance remixes. 'Annabel' is perfect for dancing.

Um, from the small snippets we've heard from the trailer, it doesn't really sound all that danceable?

• Maybe you're right. Maybe it's just me being too hopeful.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Maybe you're right. Maybe it's just me being too hopeful.

Yeah, don't get your hopes up for a dance album when there isn't going to be one :P

• Low said:

Alan said:

Maybe you're right. Maybe it's just me being too hopeful.

Yeah, don't get your hopes up for a dance album when there isn't going to be one :P

Thanks for the sane advice. :)
  • I think at this stage, looking forward to remixes is a bit like looking forward the the ending of a movie you haven't seen the rest of yet.
  • chokka said:

I think at this stage, looking forward to remixes is a bit like looking forward the the ending of a movie you haven't seen the rest of yet.

That's how I usually watch movies.
  • The more I hear about this track the more I just love the mood behind it.....it sounds like Alison was so moved by it that her translation of it can only be magical.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Same here. It's slowly becoming my most beloved song.
  • I feel very alone in my anticipation for the "Jo" :P

• Low said:

I feel very alone in my anticipation for the "Jo" :P

Is it because your name is Jo?
  • Alan said:

Low said:

I feel very alone in my anticipation for the "Jo" :P

Is it because your name is Jo?

Nope, because everyone seems to be obsessed with Clay or talking about Annabel and I'm just sitting here getting lost in that 10 second snippet of Jo :P

Don't know why I put a "the" in front of "Jo" in my previous post. Brain fartz.

• How about 'Jo (Lady Gaga Remix)'?
  • Alan said:

How about 'Jo (Lady Gaga Remix)'?

I'd prefer original Jo first :P

• I was just joking. ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!