Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Royal Albert Hall - 18 Nov 2014
  • 497 Comments sorted by
  • I'm going yes! You'll have ask Keith where I'm sitting though cause he has the tickets. :)
  • Loving this seating plan idea - VERY jealous of David & Elliott's seats!!

Here are mine & Caro's:

Úna   Arena - Block F - Row 9 - Seat 28

Caro  Circle - Block X - Row 3 - Seat 163

Excited!!!
  • Cheers, Úna. Have added you & caro. Am running out of distinct colours! You 2 ended up deep purple and pink!

OK Lou, we'll await Keith's numbers. EDIT: Ah, I've now spotted Keith's post mentioning the 4 seats for him, Laura, ping and acasu87, and have updated the plan.

Sally - how come you won't know a seat number til the night?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-10-09 09:45:53
  • that some nice seating plan work hj  :)
  • ^ Thanks. BTW, it was Appy61 who posted a link to the picture, originally - so thanks to him for that.

Una, looks like you'll be sat just across the aisle from Dreeke + 1, which is nice. (I assume the +1 will be Marlou?)
  • anyone else think this will be the final date uk-wise for the tales tour?
  • Am thinking these available seats must be cancellations?

Stalls - Row 1: seats 30,31,32,33 - each £45.85 inclusive.
    Grand Tier box 08: seats 9,10,11,12 - each £55.54 inclusive.
  • @HJ
    Appy's and UT's are in seats stalls block L, row 10, seats 97 - 100.
    I also have seats Circle , block V, row 2, 79 - 82. 2 of these are hopefully spoken for and I may gave a lead for the other 2.
    Cheers my man !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • ^ Cool, have added the Appys and the UTs to the plan.

I ran out of unique/distinct colours so you (and CaravanGirl/Gro) are luxuriating in 2-tone!
  • UT - I might have a taker for two tickets - let you know
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Thanks for the mention HJ - I'm sure it wouldn't have taken you long to find it yourself
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • ^ Thanks. BTW, it was Appy61 who posted a link to the picture, originally - so thanks to him for that.

Una, looks like you'll be sat just across the aisle from Dreeke + 1, which is nice. (I assume the +1 will be Marlou?)

That is correct sir. Nice work btw!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

• Sally - how come you won't know a seat number til the night?

... lets just say it's a similar reason to why you didn't know where you were sitting until you got to Hammersmith when we last saw Goldfrapp there in '13. :) 
  • Just had a read through the thread and so envious of you lot - and 'lot' it certainly is! Perfect place but just the wrong timing for me, sadly.

You'd better all have a bloody good time - that's an order ;o)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^ OK, Carpy, we'll try! :-) Shame the date wasn't better suited for you...

... lets just say it's a similar reason to why you didn't know where you were sitting until you got to Hammersmith when we last saw Goldfrapp there in '13. :) 

Ah, I see. You will surely get a good seat then!

Although gotta say... I've ended up with pretty much my ideal position. Second row (row 1 can sometimes get hassled by security)... off to one side meaning that view of Alison isn't blocked by the mic... AND I'm on the "Angie side" :-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-10-10 09:36:58

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!