Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
    me :)
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • Una said:

:))  You mean the super posey one from about 3 years ago???  That would be misleading!  Anyhow I can't get this to work for me..

Haha - yes, that one - it's great! And here it is... (ok, if you think it's too misleading, let me know and I will delete)

• Una - how to post a picture-link on here (you can't direct-upload):

1) Go to the picture you want to display. Make sure it is displayed fully, not just a thumbnail.

2) Right-click on the picture (not the area around it)

3) On the pop-up menu, select 'Properties'.

4) On the dialog-box, copy all the text corresponding to 'Address (URL)'. (It will often look like goobledegook.)

5) On here, in the 'Post Comment' box, type something (it doesn't seem to want to include a pic if there's no text). Press 'Enter' to make a new line.

6) Hover over the little buttons above the 'Post Comment' box until you find the one that says 'Insert image'. Click it.

7) In the little textbox that pops-up, paste in the text you copied, and select 'OK'. That should do it.

Note: the above just applies to a mouse-driven device... eg not a mobile. It's for a PC... it might be slightly different on a Mac.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-24 08:30:13
  • ^ Pretty Una!  Hello Aaronnx. And Stranger looks a bit like Ben Affleck, no?! But better:)
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-24 08:20:41
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

• Omigod scarlet  :\">  I mean it's misleading because I have since had a baby & my hair never looks that good normally :))  

But thanks for sorting it out for me HJ & your instructions.  I thought I had it sussed from the last instructions I got on how to get my avatar up but alas it wouldn't work.  I use a MAC at home so ......

Thanks A_is_A, that was 3 years ago!!!!

• OMG @Stranger is so hot! Are you single?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Una - how to post a picture-link on here (you can't direct-upload):

1) Go to the picture you want to display. Make sure it is displayed fully, not just a thumbnail.

2) Right-click on the picture (not the area around it)

3) On the pop-up menu, select 'Properties'.

4) On the dialog-box, copy all the text corresponding to 'Address (URL)'. (It will often look like goobledegook.)

5) On here, in the 'Post Comment' box, type something (it doesn't seem to want to include a pic if there's no text). Press 'Enter' to make a new line.

6) Hover over the little buttons above the 'Post Comment' box until you find the one that says 'Insert image'. Click it.

7) In the little textbox that pops-up, paste in the text you copied, and select 'OK'. That should do it.

Note: the above just applies to a mouse-driven device... eg not a mobile. It's for a PC... it might be slightly different on a Mac.

To post a pic via mobile - you need a html link for step 4 (the picture will need to be posted to Photobucket / any other photo hosting site for this) . 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-24 10:43:51
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I bet this doesnt work but I shall try!!

It doesnt work, that's all I get is an icon 
    :-L
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-06-24 10:53:20

My mouse is noisy btw

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-24 11:36:49
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • LOL @Sartori you're so good! I really like how you can go out of your way to explain trivial things. Cheers.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Rob, what operating system is that? 

• (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:23:55
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • @Stranger is that a re-post?
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:28:08
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

• The two ladies that have posted so far have been stunners, more women please!

I feel that there is a heavy male bias in this thread which can only be put down to rank sexism!  Women hold up half the sky!  The oppression must end.  Sistas post your photos - end this male oppression NOW!

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-24 16:39:35

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!