Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 78 Comments sorted by
  • gettin uncharted, watchdogs, metal gear solid V, driveclub, just to name a few....
    also need to start saving for a nintendo wiiu ready for bayonetta 2 still t.b.a 2014.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Hijacking the thread to see if any of you lovely guys & gals happen to play Hearthstone?

I've just discovered to my glee that our very own PeppermintPig has it so thought I might as well ask around for the rest of you?

Let me know if so and we'll swap names and knock seven bells of fun out of each other! :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I have not owned a game console since my ZX Spectrum :-) and although i have shared houses with people over the years who had them, i have never taken a real interest in them longer than one game. Partly because the music on them was so irritating. The only time i did play i turned the sound down and put music on.

But recently i was given a PS2 for my son who plays Lego Star Wars games and a few others but again my interest is very brief apart from father son bonding. Plus is almost better than me already at 7.

But then in last few years I have worked with the kind of poeple who take days off for game releases. So I have become aware of it all again and teh size of game world has intruigued me again. Although it still seems to be generally about blowing things up and killing poeple.

Until i saw this... No Mans Sky

Now I am interested for the first time Sounds very ambitious but i would
    buy a console for this alone and if it is as good as it makes out would
    probably only need one game.

The only thing I would like games to do is add you own musis playlist. I hope they do this with No Man's Sky as if you were travelling endless space you'd have you're own music on. None of the corporate GTA stuff plugging a soundtrack album.

Secondly I saw this... Hohokum

Interesting due to graphics and music. Indies relaeses definately interest me as well.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!