Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • Seats C28 and A25 are NOT being used as Pete (ULTRAUK) can't get here :-( also, see Jayne in A24 dancing like a wooden horse! First come first served and no squabling now.
  • Hmmm my plus 1 and i can't see much from row T. Are they definitely free?
    I want to swim your silk black skin to the floor
    On lava moons
    A song of hooves playing loud
  • Yep as of 2 mins ago.
  • That's Block S/E
  • ALERT! There is a group of quite upset peeps gathering behind the sound desk as there are people already in their seats. Ie cock-up and is appears Some seats have had duplicate tics issued. SO frappers, bag your seats NOW!
  • Also 2 seats free at end row G, 51 52, block SE, basically at end row on the right. Come and see me in row G 31 if not sure....
  • I'm so excited for you guys (A_is_A esp!) I'm laying out in the 94 degree heat sending out positive vibes.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Me and Big Bird are here 3 rows from front at NE end:) Met Mr and Mrs UT and thanks for the sweets :)
  • Lovely to meet some of you just now! Keith i'm at the far end of row t so not great view but too scared to move what with this double ticket malarkey. Have an amazing night everyone. Hope they play You Never Know xxxx
    On lava moons
  • Acasu87 enjoy the evening am sure you can experiment with seats once it kicks off. Dunno how they're gonna stop us getting up and walking to the stage!!
  • Hee hee!
    On lava moons
  • I so needed that dance! All these seated cinema events have been torturous. Good work folks. Xxx
  • Me and Big Bird are here 3 rows from front at NE end:) Met Mr and Mrs UT and thanks for the sweets :)

A gentleman always keeps a lady happy!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Mrs UT & I ( just waiting for Ponygurl.........) had a wonderful time. It was great meeting those of you that we did. Always interesting to put a face to the names and see just how close your mental image was to reality. ( you all did very well !)
    IMHO, that was a fantastic gig. So different to have a chatty Alison, even if she was in her thermals. 2nd mike behaved itself and I thought Hazel gave a slightly different interpretation to some of the songs. Not better, just different ( put that knife down Sally !) if and when Angie is not available, she is good enough for me.
    Looking forward to more GMB views and humour and seeing you all again sometime.
    Take care now.
    Nick & Lisa AKA Mr & Mrs Urban Tribesman. (Gotta have that vintage Tee washed now !)
  • It was a crap seating position and the stage was not as well lit as usual but...
    2nd Mike behaves himself for a change

Alison pulls some of Charlie's strings.

Finally, for now, Alison, in her thermals

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-08-23 18:28:12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!