Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Copenhagen concert July 31st 2014
  • 39 Comments sorted by
  • I've had some serious issues with the ticket company http://www.billetlugen.dk/forside/ :

I've tried buying tickets twice, and they've shown me what I'm buying, and then they give me a different, completely randomly selected ticket. I now have two tickets for seats I didn't want..............
    Post edited by CaravanGirl at 2014-07-29 10:39:32
  • I'll be in row 3 seat 6
    Seats are numbered from the center, with even ones to one side and odd ones to the other side:

14 12 10 08 06 04 02 01 03 05 07 09 11 13     (row 3)
    14 12 10 08 06 04 02 01 03 05 07 09 11 13 15   (row 2)
      14 12 10 08 06 04 02 01 03 05 07 09 11 13     (row 1)
    --------------------------S T A G E-----------------
    --------

Post edited by Giancarlo at 2014-04-04 02:05:08
  • I was actually really tempted by this... what with me having a fair bit of money coming my way next month due to business expenses.  But now Goldfrapp have announced for Glastonbury it means I've only got a month between gigs throughout the summer (April, June and August) so I think I'll be able to cope a little better with the comedown.  Autumn's going to be hard though! 
  • Glasto? When was it announced? Gaawd..would love to!! Have you got tickets yet?
    Could hardly find them on that line-up poster thingamajig. ;)

Okay, so anyway: I'm going to Copenhagen/København!! 
    :D
    And I may or may not have a fairly decent Row 8 ticket for sale (I'm Row 7), should you decide to go for it! ;)

Indeed, Autumn will be SO hard................................ 
    :((
    Post edited by CaravanGirl at 2014-04-04 15:04:25

• Okay, so anyway: I'm going to Copenhagen/København!! 
    :D
    And I may or may not have a fairly decent Row 8 ticket for sale (I'm Row 7), should you decide to go for it! ;)

Indeed, Autumn will be SO hard................................ 
    :((

Hey Caravan Girl.  Where abouts in row 7?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • i just hope you lot lucky enough to be going have a bigger choice of merch at this gig. And i hope it goes on sale via the official Frapp site. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ggg
    cw37frapp said:

i just hope you lot lucky enough to be going have a bigger choice of merch at this gig. And i hope it goes on sale via the official Frapp site. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE.

Yeah. The merch at Brighton was crap. Some posters signed by Alison and that was it. We Were Evergreen had as much, if not more.
  • So just the six of us for København then? I would say it will be a cheap round but as it's Denmark probably not. One beer six straws methinks!  
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Just posted on twitter
    "@goldfrapp: Due to circumstances out of our control, we unfortunately need to cancel our performance at Tivoli Concert Hall in Copenhagen on July 31."
  • @goldfrapp: We were looking forward to the show and apologise to our Danish fans. All ticket holders can be refunded at their original point of purchase
  • To say I'm pissed off would be an understatement! Time off work for an expensive trip to Copenhagen - bollox!
  • how disappointing for you guys, i would be gutted too :(

i know its probably cold comfort but i'm sure its not a decision they would've took lightly, still its shite for you. are you still gonna go and make the most of been in copenhagen?
  • Just found out.  OMG!  We were going with the Appy's.  Gutted would be an understatement ! Looks like a slightly expensive capitals break for a couple of days.  Depending on the reasons, they may reschedule.  We can always hope.  Rumour mill now open for reasons.  Is the next concert still on? If so, that rules out illness.  If no illness then either venue or contractural.  Concert venue still had tickets up for sale this morning.  Low ticket sales anyone?  Scandanavia is a very expensive place.  the ticket prices were nearly double the norm.

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-07-25 08:47:41
  • Perhaps the audience in Lucerne last night, as reported by Giancarlo, were just too quite! Even more aggrieved that we're not going to Greenwich! When will we see them live again?
  • Aww, so sorry for you guys!

Curious to know the reason...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!