Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Hey Jem,
    I'll second your Lea Saydoux! She's in a new film called 'Blue is the warmest color' it got rave reviews at the French film festivals and I hear its tres hot!!!! (lezzy love story) Eeeee:D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

Hey Jem,
    I'll second your Lea Saydoux! She's in a new film called 'Blue is the warmest color' it got rave reviews at the French film festivals and I hear its tres hot!!!! (lezzy love story) Eeeee:D

Reaaally?! O_O

i need to see that NOW! Sounds excellent, thanks!!
  • Dragged that picture into Google Image....

• It's obviously been programmed to spot denim jeans & tassles.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Al looks the best in the gear she`s wearing in the black and white photos , especially the wolf top , the colour photo with the light brown top on looks like she went shoplifting in the C&A bargain section . Google is a strange beasty , I`m rather glad it still gets it wrong , it brings an element of humanity to it .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-18 04:26:10
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Ha! Stevie Nicks...I love it! Google has managed to pick my two all time favorite musical blondes. So funny.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

Redundant but necessary...

Yeah, that blue shirt pic basically renders this thread finished, doesn't it! :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Fell head over heels for this ginger fox though 

• Angie 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-18 20:32:46
  • ^^ I had a big thing for Toyah in 1980.

She felt-tip signed the inside of my denim jacket, but my Mum washed it and that was the end of that...

• One of the bonuses of living in London - BBC journalist Alice Bhandukravi.

• Due to my other comment
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

• It appears the BBC has had to apologies over a dress that Holly Willoughby wore on TV.  It was disgusting and you can see just how disgusting in the video below.  Disgusting.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!