Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • I like pale green :)
    Thank you ;-)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • It's getting busy in the N/E block ! Like the Royal family, are so many Goldfrapp fans allowed to congregate in such a small area? A sudden uncontrolled synth stab from Angie in You Never Know could take out about 20 of us. Imagine the effect on the board if anything serious happens !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Should we dress in our allotted colours for ease of recognition?! It'll be a rainbow crowd- very gay friendly- yeah! :-*
  • KatRobin said:

Should we dress in our allotted colours for ease of recognition?! It'll be a rainbow crowd- very gay friendly- yeah! :-*

Hope your not stereotyping Kat. If so, I will start growing my moustache now and dig out the leather trousers, vest, leather jacket studded jacket and peaked cap. Oh no, that's a Frankie Goes to Hollywood gig !
  • KatRobin said:

Should we dress in our allotted colours for ease of recognition?! It'll be a rainbow crowd- very gay friendly- yeah! :-*

I this case I demand to be repainted as pink or salmon!  :D
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • UT ( dahlling!!) if I were stereotyping then I'd don my dungarees, Doc Martens and shave my head....NOT!! I was kinda hopeful that we might all go in our colours...we could do a Mexican wave type thing!!
    Ps I'm rather disappointed - I had you , Lisa and the Appys as a kinda goth quad, black flowing leathers, eyeliner, the works. Shucks.
    Well I'm going to go in green anyway. sO THERE!! :-&

If only so I could use that emoticon.
  • KatRobin said:

UT ( dahlling!!) if I were stereotyping then I'd don my dungarees, Doc Martens and shave my head....NOT!! I was kinda hopeful that we might all go in our colours...we could do a Mexican wave type thing!!
    Ps I'm rather disappointed - I had you , Lisa and the Appys as a kinda goth quad, black flowing leathers, eyeliner, the works. Shucks.
    Well I'm going to go in green anyway. sO THERE!! :-&

And who says we're not? All you've seen is some shadow pics !
    I've got one of me as Mrs T across Salvador Dali's tomb if you are interested. We have a house full of skulls. We collect the heads of road kill and stake them out in the garden until the maggots eat the flesh leaving behind a nice bone white skull ! We have corpses buried in locations around the garden waiting for nature to take its course. I've had a deer skull in a bucket of water for over a year waiting for the flesh to fall off. Anyone know where I can get some mortuary beetles?
    Shall I go on? 8-X
    And that's Mrs UT by the way!
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-05-19 16:56:41
  • All v kinky UT. I wonder if it's too late for me and Catherine ( us bookwormy teacher types) to get new seats and discretely hide ourselves away!!!
  • Sadly it's all true - lost count of the wilderness trips looking for clumsy livestock!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Appy61 said:

Sadly it's all true - lost count of the wilderness trips looking for clumsy livestock!

Get over it man ! We just like skulls !
  • Does anyone know what time the concert is likely to start and finish? I know doors open at 5. Just cos we need to start booking trains. Thank you x
  • That's the mystery at the moment. I'm wondering if we'll get at least 2 support bands given such an early start time,
  • I've got the Thursday and Friday off work so going to do the touristy thing during the day, gig, drinks afterwards, good kip in a decent hotel and chill on the Friday. No work until the Tuesday due to the Bank Holiday :D
  • Added peoples details in... it's looking quite cosy down the front of the NE block! 

What a lovely colour coded map, lady! ;) Can you add me too, NE A6?  :D
    A lovely, bright'ish pink? ;)
    Post edited by CaravanGirl at 2014-06-23 13:36:19
  • I'll be in Lahndahn for four days, people! Come out and play! ;)

My accommodation is a bit embarrassing, but cheap, hence can stay longer, yay! ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!