Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Greenwich Music Time - 21 Aug 2014
  • 403 Comments sorted by
  • UT perhaps you should read this book I'm poring over about conspiracies- I see you're as paranoid as me lol! Think I'll start a new thread.
  • We all went through the pre sale link that came out on Twitter did we not? 

I actually don't think we did.  Or at least I know a few people did the whole "How much?! I'm not paying that!" and then came back later and bought them because they realised they couldn't miss out, and it's not really all that much money compared to other tickets either (well if you just bought a banded ticket rather than all the fancy VIP thingies).
  • ^ I did the 'how much?!' thing. Then brought tix just a few weeks ago.
  • Yay, I'm pale green :)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • You were nearly fuchsia! I'm running out of recognisably different colours! 
  • I like pale green :)
    Thank you ;-)
  • It's getting busy in the N/E block ! Like the Royal family, are so many Goldfrapp fans allowed to congregate in such a small area? A sudden uncontrolled synth stab from Angie in You Never Know could take out about 20 of us. Imagine the effect on the board if anything serious happens !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Should we dress in our allotted colours for ease of recognition?! It'll be a rainbow crowd- very gay friendly- yeah! :-*
  • KatRobin said:

Should we dress in our allotted colours for ease of recognition?! It'll be a rainbow crowd- very gay friendly- yeah! :-*

Hope your not stereotyping Kat. If so, I will start growing my moustache now and dig out the leather trousers, vest, leather jacket studded jacket and peaked cap. Oh no, that's a Frankie Goes to Hollywood gig !
  • KatRobin said:

Should we dress in our allotted colours for ease of recognition?! It'll be a rainbow crowd- very gay friendly- yeah! :-*

I this case I demand to be repainted as pink or salmon!  :D
  • UT ( dahlling!!) if I were stereotyping then I'd don my dungarees, Doc Martens and shave my head....NOT!! I was kinda hopeful that we might all go in our colours...we could do a Mexican wave type thing!!
    Ps I'm rather disappointed - I had you , Lisa and the Appys as a kinda goth quad, black flowing leathers, eyeliner, the works. Shucks.
    Well I'm going to go in green anyway. sO THERE!! :-&

If only so I could use that emoticon.
  • KatRobin said:

UT ( dahlling!!) if I were stereotyping then I'd don my dungarees, Doc Martens and shave my head....NOT!! I was kinda hopeful that we might all go in our colours...we could do a Mexican wave type thing!!
    Ps I'm rather disappointed - I had you , Lisa and the Appys as a kinda goth quad, black flowing leathers, eyeliner, the works. Shucks.
    Well I'm going to go in green anyway. sO THERE!! :-&

And who says we're not? All you've seen is some shadow pics !
    I've got one of me as Mrs T across Salvador Dali's tomb if you are interested. We have a house full of skulls. We collect the heads of road kill and stake them out in the garden until the maggots eat the flesh leaving behind a nice bone white skull ! We have corpses buried in locations around the garden waiting for nature to take its course. I've had a deer skull in a bucket of water for over a year waiting for the flesh to fall off. Anyone know where I can get some mortuary beetles?
    Shall I go on? 8-X
    And that's Mrs UT by the way!
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-05-19 16:56:41
  • All v kinky UT. I wonder if it's too late for me and Catherine ( us bookwormy teacher types) to get new seats and discretely hide ourselves away!!!
  • Sadly it's all true - lost count of the wilderness trips looking for clumsy livestock!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Appy61 said:

Sadly it's all true - lost count of the wilderness trips looking for clumsy livestock!

Get over it man ! We just like skulls !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!