Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp Collections (you know you have them ;) )
  • 162 Comments sorted by
  • Eh you have given me a idea. I am in Manchester on Monday morning too. While i am there i will be buying the Pretty Reckless album that goes on sale then. They are in concert that night at the Arena. I am not lucky enough to be going.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Well, I'm completely shaking. The Little Red Book of fabled legend... is mine, at last. Cost me almost $200 CDN, but good god, I wasn't letting THAT get away. No. Way.
    Post edited by Slippage at 2014-03-14 12:34:26
  • Mental how much that went for! Was watching it. Same as the BC book. Mad.....
  • Good grief that's a lot of money.. but I'm sure its going to a good home! :)
  • If anyone wants an instant collection of frapp music & merch there's one on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/171328759287
  • Wow!  That is some collection.  Wonder why they are selling 
  • Pretty cool. Am still amazed no ToU instrumental promo has emerged yet :-/
  • Una said:

Wow!  That is some collection.  Wonder why they are selling 

Yeah that really is some collection, I too wonder why they are selling, my two best theories are the obvious hard up for cash, and perhaps they have fallen out of love with Goldfrapp, either way would be sad. Maybe they are just blessed with having spare copies eh ;)
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2014-05-14 15:41:00
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • apparently the chap is moving to Nicaragua that why he's selling.
    hows you B_M? :) 
  • Hi Ping,
    Ah I see, shame he couldn't bring them with him to Nicaragua, but guess again the cash is a necessity
    I'm having a... tell you what I'll PM ya, thanks for asking ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I was able to find Seventh Tree on vinyl in perfect condition for $40.00. I searched two years for it and considering what it fetches online, I know I made a sound investment. 
  • ALL ya'llz are exposing your collections to unwrapping and excessive light exposure ;)

Post edited by stevil at 2014-05-16 01:11:02
  • I've just acquired both the BC Little Black Book and the FM gatefold red book!! Wahoo! Thanks to eBay. Don't hate me!
  • Looks like you got the little red book for a good price. Well done!
  • \:D/ yay, I'm a v happy bunny...well, will be once the postman delivers! X

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!