Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What`s the last film you watched ?
  • 1165 Comments sorted by
  • Watching "Die Hard" with the family, an object lesson in the use of the entire Roman number system for its sequels.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Final Destination, not a great movie really
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Final Destination, not a great movie really

Not great but hilarious and entertaining. It's almost like watching '1000 Ways to Die' TV series. LOL
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Final Destination, not a great movie really

Not great but hilarious and entertaining. It's almost like watching '1000 Ways to Die' TV series. LOL

Haha yeah, I guess it was quite entertaining, not the best acting wise, but there we go
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Ditto, acting is mostly cheesy.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I found it very much like 'I know what you did last summer' my my these film have dated, certainly not timeless classics eh.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I equally enjoyed the SAW movies.
  • I couldn't get past the first one I'm afraid, maybe I'll give them another go someday...
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • It's not for the faint of heart, that's for sure.

• I've become zombie obsessed now.  I don't know what to make of this.

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-22 22:03:22

• softlad said:

I've become zombie obsessed now.

The choices are endless.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Man of Steel.....enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.....the knotted brow and the 'hang on a minute let me grind your face into a building / the tarmac' became rather wearing at the end......Found myself unable to take my eyes off Aylet Zurer as opposed to some of the ehem other distractions.....

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Life of Pi

What a beautiful tiger.
  • Alan said:

Life of Pi

What a beautiful tiger.

It's wonderful, isn't it - I knew it was graphics before I saw the film in the cinema yet still believed it was real.

That's when you know they got it very, very right!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Alan said:

Life of Pi

What a beautiful tiger.

It's wonderful, isn't it - I knew it was graphics before I saw the film in the cinema yet still believed it was real.

That's when you know they got it very, very right!

Behind-the-scenes are no less interesting. I always watch those after a movie (whenever available obviously).

Towards the end, I even got a little teary, esp. the moment on the shore where the two parted.

A really touching story.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!