Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 303 Comments sorted by
  • iuventus said:

For Mrs Urban Tribesman (quit moaning) and all the other men's men.

It's difficult to find a photo of him not overdoing it.

Mrs UT thanks you for the kind thought but not her type. She is definitely a Lambie Pie girl! I think it is the big brow !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Nah, nah. The photo is mine.I just brought up the thread so Mrs UT'd quit whining about how those broads with their knickers and bras hanging out are being exploited by the brutes of the Goldfrapp fora.

Still don't know what a Lambie Pie girl is though.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Hi iuventus
    Mrs U.T. here. Lambie Pie is my nickname for Christopher Lambert, him in the picture from Tarzan, the legend of Greystoke  and Highlander. Fwoah!

I like big men with large brows - the neandathal type, but I also require something between their ears, not just their legs.  Attached are two others faves that you may know, John Barrowman and James Marsters as Captain Jack and Captain John from Torchwood.

Happy to share !

• What a tame little thread.  You're all quite restrained, I must say.  Bravo.  May I bring up an obvious candidate? Mr. Jamie Dornan, the gifted, brooding Irish actor who is almost preternaturally beautiful.  In fact, I must say that the producers of The Fall were wickedly smart to cast him as a serial killer -- almost defying the audience not to find his character irresistible despite his heinous acts.  (For those who haven't seen the wonderful UK/Ireland mini-series, I didn't spoil anything, the killer is known from the first ep).  

• Robert Downey Jnr for me..... :x
  • From what i have been told today. The females like Olivier Giroud. He plays for Arsenal.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw37frapp said:

From what i have been told today. The females like Olivier Giroud. He plays for Arsenal.

Actually, he does look a bit like the chap above. Can you post a picture?

• No. I am hopeless on the computer. I had to get my kid to put my tattoo pic on here.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw37frapp said:

No. I am hopeless on the computer. I had to get my kid to put my tattoo pic on here.

No shame there my friend. Kids today are born with mouse in their hands and have a twitter account before they are christened!
    I can post one but not from home. Neither an IPad or my laptop on Windows 7 will let me post pictures. I have to do this at work.
    Assume your logo means you are a Liverpool F C supporter, so best of luck tomorrow.
    Looks like only you and I care about poor Peaches. UT.

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-04-12 17:14:51
  • Yes. And proud of it. Its awful news about Peaches. The family have had it tough. I am off now. Will be back on tomorrow. You are a welcome addition to this forum btw.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  •  I'm going to stay age appropriate and salivate for Antonio Banderas or even Michio Kaku.image

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/02/michio-kaku-explains-string-theory-in-4-mins/

• Pale Clouded?

• cw37frapp said:

From what i have been told today. The females like Olivier Giroud. He plays for Arsenal.

Actually, he does look a bit like the chap above. Can you post a picture?

As suggested by cw37frapp, Olivier Giroud. He does look cute. like he just scored !

• Careful you're letting the Mrs U.T. cover drop!
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • No one was fooled.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!