Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Festivals 2014
  • 113 Comments sorted by
  • Istanbul ... very interesting, never been there

Just bought a ticket from here http://www.biletix.com/etkinlik/RCOFI/ISTANBUL/en , it's 85+4 TL (about 24 pounds / 29 Euro)
    Post edited by Giancarlo at 2014-03-20 21:48:53
  • Might also pay the Cologne gig a visit unless I need to work late...
    Though, as it is an electronic beats gig, I fear they'll be requested to play more of the upbeat stuff and less Tales.
    Be patient.
  • Ooh! That would be great to go to! Damn my (relative) poverty!
  • Wahoooooo I'm on a high! Just bought tickets for NE block row F! My heart is racing ( partly the excitement, partly the cost, but let's not dwell on that......!). Please, we have never met up with any fellow Frappers, so if anyone wants to meet up or make themselves known to us please do. This is in the school holidays- thank YOUooooooooo! It can be my celebration pressure to my girlfriend who was just got her first teaching post ( have fun while you can!) and who has sold her house to be with me!!!!!! Cricket, I'm so excited I may have to go jog with my dogs!!!!!!!!!!! Xxx
  • Pressure?! Pressie!! Damn you, predictive text
  • Cricket!!!!????? I meant Crikey lol! But it mirrors the fact that I can't talk straight, think straight or walk straight right now. May have to lie down.
  • KatRobin said:

Wahoooooo I'm on a high! Just bought tickets for NE block row F! My heart is racing ( partly the excitement, partly the cost, but let's not dwell on that......!). Please, we have never met up with any fellow Frappers, so if anyone wants to meet up or make themselves known to us please do. This is in the school holidays- thank YOUooooooooo! It can be my celebration pressure to my girlfriend who was just got her first teaching post ( have fun while you can!) and who has sold her house to be with me!!!!!! Cricket, I'm so excited I may have to go jog with my dogs!!!!!!!!!!! Xxx

Awesome! Did you have to pay for the crazy priced tickets or did they fall under band A? 
    I think there'll end up being a massive gathering before/after depending on when people are there, so you'll definitely end up meeting a few of us if you come along! 
  • No I paid silly price..... But ( if that weren't bad enough) I shouldn't have made that comment about not being able to think or walk straight as I went and stubbed my toe this am! I'm heading off to A and E now as I'm sure it's broken!!! Bloody hell! I wonder if there's anyone I could sue lol ( only joking Alison).
    Yup, it would be great to meet up- keep me posted. Must hobble on now....( singing A and E of course, sheesh) xx
  • I find the pricing structure so strange for this gig in Greenwich.  It appears that people can pay all sorts of prices for the same seats.  

So does this mean you're getting the buffet and drinks and all that malarky?! 

Sorry to hear about your toe!! Ouch!! I hope it all gets sorted soon and you're up dancing around imminently! 
  • Buffet and drinks?! I have no idea? The website gave no indication and I haven't looked at my emails today so don't even know if GF sent an email about it? Would be nice.....
    The pricing was as clear as mud I agree, but I got in such a flap about it this am I threw caution and my debit card to the wind! I didn't get the Kate Bush tickets ( like Wonka tickets I reckon!) but this more than compensates. We saw Goldfrapp at the Apollo gig and I was a gig virgin then cos of my claustrophobia, but now I'm over that and can't wait to see her and the band on the last TOU show ( or is it........!?) .
    The toe is broken by the way. So no glitter heels for me for a week or two ( not that that's quite my thing!). Hope to see you there, all idiot accidents being well! X
  • KatRobin said:

Wahoooooo I'm on a high! Just bought tickets for NE block row F! My heart is racing ( partly the excitement, partly the cost, but let's not dwell on that......!). Please, we have never met up with any fellow Frappers, so if anyone wants to meet up or make themselves known to us please do. This is in the school holidays- thank YOUooooooooo! It can be my celebration pressure to my girlfriend who was just got her first teaching post ( have fun while you can!) and who has sold her house to be with me!!!!!! Cricket, I'm so excited I may have to go jog with my dogs!!!!!!!!!!! Xxx

Laura & I are in the same row in the same section, so we'll definitely say hi :)

I reckon we'll have to get a dedicated Greenwich thread up & running. I'll do this if nobody else does.
  • And I thought it was me that couldn't find the Greenwich thread. And its not a bloody festival. Putting the word festival above a gig featuring 1 band so far does not maketh a festival.
  • Yeah it definitely needs it's own thread. Right. I'm just gonna bloody do it!
  • Keith and Laura- yes do! Be Lovely 2CU x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!