Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • me too. I have gone through my Kate Bush collection this last 24 hours.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I wish I could wake up without my heart pounding like it's run a marathon for once.
  • Very happy,content and excited. Got the football on the telly tonight. Frapp tomorrow. It does not get better than that.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • rewak said:

I wish I could wake up without my heart pounding like it's run a marathon for once.

Hmm, maybe magnesium could balance your electrical activity? This may sound odd, but an Epsom salts bath might help.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • How am I feeling today?

EXCITED as I'm seeing Goldfrapp tomorrow!
  • Gutted. No Kate Bush tickets. No more Goldfrapp until August. As if I wasn't feeling melancholy enough today =((
  • Ponygurl said:

Hmm, maybe magnesium could balance your electrical activity? This may sound odd, but an Epsom salts bath might help.

I'll have a look into those, thanks :) It's anxiety related see, i already take stuff for that but it's pretty much how i wake up every day, it would be nice to at least lessen that to wake up a little gentler.
  • Full of hayfever today. Apart from that still hyper from the other night.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sorta melancholy cos I missed the Brighton gig AND I forgot about the clocks changing.

Yes yes I know I can now retire the bikelights from commuting and it's officially spring but - cross with myself, a bit over that. Probably to stop beating myself up over Brighton. Oh well
  • Hungover and on a goldfrapp come down. Roll on Wednesday when I get to do it all over again... Well maybe not all of it!
  • Got a cold. Now i am off to watch the Reds on tv. Life is good at the moment apart from my health.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sad..but I've really no reason to be. Watched part of the film "Wings of Desire" today, I had to stop. I'm sure I'll snap out of it after a good nights sleep.
    U R I E L
  • Getting ready to slow down and relax for a nice Easter weekend. Think the nice weather will continue to make it even better.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Keep your chin up, Pogz!

Post edited by iuventus at 2014-04-17 18:59:08
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Just got invited to the Pub, so I'm feeling a little better... ;)) (No, seriously I did...an Irish one just down the street) Now my emotions are swinging into 'bitch' mode...so it's definitely that time o' the month-
    Here's an example of emotional range before 'start'-
    4 days before- Anxiety
    3 days before- Weepy
    2 days- Bitch
    1 day- Don't look at me scene from 'Blue Velvet'
    Start day.....ahhhhh, Peace and Joy
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!