Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us Film Encore UK Participating Cinemas
  • 25 Comments sorted by
  • April 25th in Amsterdam, can't wait! 
  • ^ * cough UK participating cinemas thread cough *

Only joking, I guess there isn't a Dutch cinemas encore thread, so we'll let you hang out here!
  • ^ * cough UK participating cinemas thread cough *

Only joking, I guess there isn't a Dutch cinemas encore thread, so we'll let you hang out here!

Hahaha thanks, I won't take over your UK thread ;) 
    I'd go and see the film in the UK of course if I could. :-\"
  • So I have a question about the live performance:
    Are they playing live again? Will we see the performance that was recorded a few weeks ago?
  • ^ Oh, it will not be a new performance. Strictly speaking it shouldn't be billed as 'live' this time. But very much worth seeing (again) :-)
  • ^ Oh, it will not be a new performance. Strictly speaking it shouldn't be billed as 'live' this time. But very much worth seeing (again) :-)

Thanks. I live in Poland and I am definitely gonna see this. I don't care whether it's live or not. :)

Yeah, it will be them playing live.....but in the past.

I think I've just confused myself! :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^ lol. Well how about:

It's a non-live broadcast of them playing live.
    ...hmm...
    It's a dead broadcast of them playing live.
    ... Oops, not quite right...
    It's a dead narrowcast of them playing live?
  • I want to go again, is that greedy?  Hopefully they will prioritise those who had technical difficulties before us lucky ones.  However, a few latecomers did come in and interrupt the performance during Stranger.   X(
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!