Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us Film Encore UK Participating Cinemas
  • 25 Comments sorted by
  • April 25th in Amsterdam, can't wait! 
  • ^ * cough UK participating cinemas thread cough *

Only joking, I guess there isn't a Dutch cinemas encore thread, so we'll let you hang out here!
  • ^ * cough UK participating cinemas thread cough *

Only joking, I guess there isn't a Dutch cinemas encore thread, so we'll let you hang out here!

Hahaha thanks, I won't take over your UK thread ;) 
    I'd go and see the film in the UK of course if I could. :-\"
  • So I have a question about the live performance:
    Are they playing live again? Will we see the performance that was recorded a few weeks ago?
  • ^ Oh, it will not be a new performance. Strictly speaking it shouldn't be billed as 'live' this time. But very much worth seeing (again) :-)
  • ^ Oh, it will not be a new performance. Strictly speaking it shouldn't be billed as 'live' this time. But very much worth seeing (again) :-)

Thanks. I live in Poland and I am definitely gonna see this. I don't care whether it's live or not. :)

Yeah, it will be them playing live.....but in the past.

I think I've just confused myself! :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^ lol. Well how about:

It's a non-live broadcast of them playing live.
    ...hmm...
    It's a dead broadcast of them playing live.
    ... Oops, not quite right...
    It's a dead narrowcast of them playing live?
  • I want to go again, is that greedy?  Hopefully they will prioritise those who had technical difficulties before us lucky ones.  However, a few latecomers did come in and interrupt the performance during Stranger.   X(
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.