Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1299 Comments sorted by
  • Ponygurl said:

Hardly.

Oh, the 'gurl' part threw me.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Hallovenus Jackofotradia. (Has a nice well-rounded Greek sound)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • iuventus said:

Ponygurl said:

Hardly.

Oh, the 'gurl' part threw me.

Me too.
    U R I E L
  • Ok iuv...one word to describe you. What would it be?
    U R I E L
  • Zombie
  • So you feel like the walking dead?! Or perhaps you overdosed on the series?
    U R I E L
  • Are you suggesting that being a Zombie is a bad thing?

N.B. That's Zombie with a capital Z.
  • So Zombie, how can we make you come back to life? Don't look at Tweety, he's an ocean away.
    U R I E L
  • Oh, I'm quite alive. Zombie-ism is misunderstood. I'm working on correcting that at the moment.

Don't be an anti-Zombite!
  • Tweeterella

I agree. No looking. Imagery is so virtual on the cyber sea :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Oh, I figured that tweety was already feminized. Still, I like it. I'm going to practice whipering 'my Tweetarella' with Spanish pronunciation of the ll.
  • HB, it's because the light bulbs are new, so they are paying off the cost of development.  As you might notice, LED lightbulbs (the newest) are much more expensive than the CFLs which are quite a bit older.  They also, of course, have some improvements over previous bulbs.  In particular, a HUGE savings on electricity.  Light bulbs used to matter, when trying to conserve electricity.  Now, they are nearly non-entities.  I can light my whole house (LEDs), unless I am reading, with about 60 watts, which used to be a single light bulb.  The cost savings between LEDs and CFLs can be argued but I am a strong believer in LEDs.  And, as mentioned previously, they last longer.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2014-03-07 07:19:16
  • ^^ nicer than the Welsh pronunciation of ll
  • a friend of mine had the 'Zombie' added as a middle name legally. her fella had 'monster' added to his.
  • I finally found that site I had mentioned somewhere on this site.  This is going to seem pretty fractured and incoherent, since I can't even remember the exact topic but it had something to do with revealing your innermost secrets or interesting things that one wishes to mention but doesn't really want to be recognized for.  PG, I think you might have been the one that said, "Geez, wouldn't it be nice if there was a site for.....".  Anyways, yes, there is an app for that.

It's called whispers.

http://whisper.sh/popular

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!