Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • 393 Comments sorted by
  • Sparky said:

I met a gorgeous little ginger cat as the sun was setting on the allotment yesterday. I love ginger cats!

Did you see my Ginger kitty, he is on the pet pics, but I better be sure to post another of him soon ;) He's got his own Dalek blanket you know ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Not so much art as more general photography.

Was out testing my Canon's zoom at the weekend - this was pure optical with no digital zoom or post:-

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-20 16:20:38
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Fly me away on an aeroplane....

sorry couldn't resist ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:13:31
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • CONTENT REMOVED
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-27 16:58:23
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • CONTENT REMOVED
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-27 16:58:33
  • Great Emika shots, both of them, as are the ones in the booklet you've probably still not seen yet!
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-20 18:24:54
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • CONTENT REMOVED
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-27 16:58:40
  • CONTENT REMOVED
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-27 16:58:46
  • CONTENT REMOVED
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-27 16:58:54
  • CONTENT REMOVED
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-27 16:59:02
  • CONTENT REMOVED
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-27 16:59:10
  • CONTENT REMOVED
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-27 16:59:18
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:14:32
  • CONTENT REMOVED
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-27 16:59:25

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!