Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Premiere of 'Tales of us' at Manchester Int Festival, July 17/18 2013
  • 932 Comments sorted by
  • I've a spare Laura if you need it
  • think I need to book more accidentally in future! sounds like the only way to go! :)
  • haha, oh I was probably in denial all along about the whole thing... 'be good Laura, just do one...' but it seems crazy to go all that way then miss out!!  yeah, shall I wait till tonight to see if whisperit has responded... then if not, let you know?  don't know what best to do now!  (id take both, but cant seem to get anyone to join me on a Thursday hundreds of miles from home?!)
  • The thing about two nights (and yes, this is how I convinced myself) is that the first night is for the whole experience and the second night for the actual music. As a bonus you get the daytime between them with the other Frappers in Manchester. It's win, win and win!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • We must do a group pic on the second night for posterity!
  • YES CARPY. yes, it all makes a LOT of sense :D for so many reasons..... Whoop!
  • Laura said:

yeah, shall I wait till tonight to see if whisperit has responded... then if not, let you know?  don't know what best to do now!

yeah wait for whisperit laura and let us know if you need to
  • The thing about two nights (and yes, this is how I convinced myself) is that the first night is for the whole experience and the second night for the actual music. As a bonus you get the daytime between them with the other Frappers in Manchester. It's win, win and win!

as if you needed convincing Carpy!
    its going to be so much FUN!!
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-20 13:03:42
    "its MY favourite song"
  • 17th: Carpy,
    redp3k
    Úna
    Halloween Jack
    Laura
    Stuart P
    ping
    chokka
    Sparky
    Sonap
    st185cs
    tweety
    paolo t

18th: Carpy
    Úna
    Stuart P
    Border_Mind
    st185cs
    tweety
    Chokka
    My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • someone's got to say it so guess it be me...... Fans who are going both nights are'nt giving other fans chance to see them live at this venue.. (please don't take the wrong way....)

:(
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-06-20 19:20:41
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • When the tickets go onsale, that is everyones chance to see them live at the venue. It's a bit of a race
  • jozzy81 said:

someone's got to say it so guess it be me...... Fans who are going both nights are'nt giving other fans chance to see them live at this venue.. (please don't take the wrong way....)

:(

its a fair point. its good to see that those who had bought more tickets than they eventually needed have offered them up on this thread to other fans rather than passing them on to touts.

there are tickets still available for Bristol and Hammersmith.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • it is a fair point yes. but there was more than one chance to get tickets. there was a presale, a general sale and then finally further tickets were released

http://www.mif.co.uk/news/2013/03/04/more-tickets-are-now-on-sale-for-goldfrapp-the-masque-of-anarchy-and-mogwai-performing-live-to-zidane-a-21st-century-portrait1
    redp3k
    Úna
    Halloween Jack
    Laura
    Stuart P
    ping
    chokka
    Sparky
    Sonap
    st185cs
    tweety
    paolo t
    Bottlehead

Úna
    Stuart P
    Border_Mind
    st185cs
    tweety
    Chokka

redp3k
    Úna
    Halloween Jack
    Laura
    Stuart P
    ping
    chokka
    Sparky
    Sonap
    st185cs
    tweety
    paolo t
    Bottlehead
    kokofrapp

Úna
    Stuart P
    Border_Mind
    st185cs
    tweety
    Chokka

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!