Úna
    Stuart P
    Border_Mind
    st185cs
    tweety
    Chokka

You will now tweety! :)

(Thanks ping)
  • i'm arriving tuesday afternoon so will have plenty fo mooching around time. getting a national express coach which is pretty much door to door for me and only £36 return compared to £80 odd for a train round trip!

Post edited by Stuart_P at 2013-06-18 10:16:08
  • hehe! love that video. where you staying Stuart?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Awesome news! ^:)^

I hope I can catch up for a really nice concert here in Berlin, this time 4 real!
    ;)
  • i'm in ibis on princess st. 10mins-ish walk away. i'm there with only a cpl of other frappers i think(?). not wanting to hang around i booked it within a few minutes of getting tickets on the presale and only found out about the mitre being taken over when it was too late!  what about you?
  • staying at the mitre. but I heard there are lots of bars in Manchester (!) so we should think about somewhere near the Albert hall
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Were staying MalMaison and Manchester should be a good night out for bars if the weather is nice
  • excellent!!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I hope this night in Manchester gives rise to some interesting "Tales of us lot". Sorry, had to be done!
  • good comeback there...
  • Does anyone need a pair of tickets for the second night? Had planned to go to both ,but cant stay for the Thursday gig now...face value of course
    Richie
  • i have a ticket for both nights, but cant go to either now, following my accident.

if anyone wants either, pm me.

cash would be nice in exchange, but i would happily accept barter - anything to help pass the time while i lie in bed recovering. A good book, for example, or a crate of laxatives.
  • pm sent whisperit.....

booked my hotel for the 17th in manc today.... and then ACCIDENTALY booked for the 18th too... So ill have it for the 18th if no one else has.

/ be begging around if its already taken.

• accidently on purpose Laura! lol
    "its MY favourite song"
  • DOUBLE MANC FRAPP FEST IF I CAN!!

As if it was ever really going to be any other way...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!