Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • My email arrived, sadly, but that does mean soooooooon for the box - which is worthy of a \:D/ again.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • That means you'll probably get it in time for xmas just like Al tweeted. #YAY-DELUXE!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • "I can confirm that you will be receiving a signed copy.
    Kind regards,Sandbag"
    Thank. God.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Got mine in Canada this morning, it is really beautiful.. My order # was 144 but I got Box #73...
  • DiscoPony said:

Got mine in Canada this morning, it is really beautiful.. My order # was 144 but I got Box #73...

This is a good bit of info, DP.

Not only is it most lovely (the important bit!) but it backs up the "Order # <> Box #" equation just as previously explained by Sandbag. This might help to reassure a few other folks a tiny bit more.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • FUCK

Got my shipment email! And an mp3 one confusingly. Finally!
  • I'm going to stop reading this thread until I get a shipment email (if ever) because it's making me frustrated.

• DiscoPony said:

Got mine in Canada this morning, it is really beautiful.. My order # was 144 but I got Box #73...

This is a good bit of info, DP.

Not only is it most lovely (the important bit!) but it backs up the "Order # <> Box #" equation just as previously explained by Sandbag. This might help to reassure a few other folks a tiny bit more.

Yeah - I am guessing all of us early orderers are guaranteed a signed edition.  It was packaged very well so I would not be concerned about shipment damage either.
  • My Sandbag account states "complete" so where the fuck is my order you bastards?? If it's gone astray I'm going to go ballistic!! ~X(
  • Complete as in it's with the couriers now I think, they've done their bit so it's complete.... [..]
  • Just had a email today from "doosh bag" Mine is on the way! Finally the wait is over..... :)
    Music Junkie
  • even more hilarious, I received my box 2 days ago, and JUST now got the emails saying it's shipped. Should report it as missing and get a refund. BAHAHA!!!
  • SHIPPING EMAIL RECEIVED OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Order #1257? Wonder if that's signed hahaha

Nah I don't care, just want it to get here by Christmas!
    Post edited by Low at 2013-12-18 12:06:39

• I got 3 emails today and when I checked online it said order complete. For the amount of money paid for shipping it should at least be tracked.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!