Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • Hart said:

leocl said:

and how about thea remix? 

It's the same mix leocl, but with Sa DingDing's mandarin vocals in place of Alison's. It's beautiful indeed, but nothing too exciting. I was hoping for some sort of epic duet with subtle remixing.

You could make that if both versions background track is mastered equally. Some cutting pasting and overlaying and you have your duet.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Oh weird. Apparently they changed my order number from under 500 to over:

Your Shipment #189000488 for Order #189000668

I guess after spending 112 Euros I am receiving unsigned then?

#I will make it rain blood if that happens.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Did you change your shipping address? Carpy mentioned he had to change his and his order number changed because of it, but that they held a list of all the orders that got signed copies so it was ok.
  • your order number is the one ending in 68 the other is a shipping number I think I'm correct in saying that?

as The_Carpathian

pointed out in the first page of this thread anyone ordering buy the 12th June would get a signed copy as only 440 had been ordered now we know 600 were signed most of us on here should get a signed copy/ I placed my order on the 11th June and they told me i am in the quoter for a signed one. Hope this helps

But like I just told a friend even though they said I will get a signed copy i won't believe it until I have opened my box, I won't assume anything
    Post edited by Andrew6118 at 2013-12-18 08:14:26
  • 18th of December and I still haven't received any sort of email or update.

If this doesn't reach me by Christmas I will FLIP.

And again it's not as if I live in some far off isolated corner of the universe, I'm in the bloody UK.
    Post edited by Low at 2013-12-18 08:30:29

• think I better ring sandbag I just got another shipment email with a different shipment number!!
  • just called they said the second email is to clear the downloads we got back in September i explained it had the same text as other shipped one and it confused me. They also said they have only sent signed ones out so if your getting shipped emails then your getting one, well thats what I was told
  • Well can they hurry up and send the unsigned ones please? Cutting it very, very fine here :(

• Shipped so they say.
  • Still no shipped email here but I know that doesn't really mean anything in real money.

Just feel left out not having one yet! [-O<
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • It gets stranger. 

My order number was 488 (I have that on file).
    So the first e-mail was:
    Your Shipment #18900488 for Order #189000668
    But minutes after I sent them an inquiry about the order being signed or not I got an updated number (and no response from customer service)
    Your Shipment #189001074 for Order #189000668
    If that means they changed my order from 488 to 668 without any reason whatsoever and the box set is unsigned I am done. I will sell the damn thing on eBay and get rid of it after all the delays, the films not being complete, and now the box set probably being unsigned even though I ordered within the first 600.

F*ck you Sandbag. With a knife.
    Jezus what a bunch of f*ck ups. I cannot believe what they just did.

Goodbye € 112,00. Goodbye box set.

• just called they said the second email is to clear the downloads we got back in September i explained it had the same text as other shipped one and it confused me. They also said they have only sent signed ones out so if your getting shipped emails then your getting one, well thats what I was told

Oh GOD I am praying this is true. If they've only sent out signed ones up until now that means they did not screw me over but that they are once again communicating like a 1982 non millennium bug proof computer and confusing people.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Time for a calming cup o tea before I summon the demons.
  • I hope they start sending out the unsigned ones shortly then....
  • Again, Stranger, I can only reiterate what I and others have already said - the order number bears no direct link to whether a box is in the signed or unsigned stylee. The orders were received in the original order and marked down at that point for being in the early bunch getting the sig and this list is what determines it and not the order number against it.

In other news - MATHEMATICAL!!! My shipment email arrived just after moaning I hadn't got one \:D/
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Again, Stranger, I can only reiterate what I and others have already said - the order number bears no direct link to whether a box is in the signed or unsigned stylee. The orders were received in the original order and marked down at that point for being in the early bunch getting the sig and this list is what determines it and not the order number against it.

In other news - MATHEMATICAL!!! My shipment email arrived just after moaning I hadn't got one \:D/

Yeah thanks I replied to it in the other thread.
    Yours just arrived! CHAMPAGNE!! (Keep it away from the box!) and celebrate!!!! Enjoy Carp! I can't wait to hear Lee and the Moog Mix and Nowhere Boy. Is it the same Nowhere Boy that's been floating around for a while? (3:48) with Alison's vocals "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahing" in there somewhere near the beginning before the violins begin?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!