Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • Pooka said:

That's me told then!!  :P

It was meant in a being helpful way. obviously. Things move so fast in this thread that the nuggets of info keep floating out of sight! :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • If it's not here today I might not get it until after Christmas. Shame that, but not the end of the world....
  • DELIVERY VAN , DELIVERY VAN , DELIVERY VAN , fucksticks , its just my contact lenses . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

DELIVERY VAN , DELIVERY VAN , DELIVERY VAN , fucksticks , its just my contact lenses . 

Yeah, that "being able to see" lark is highly overrated!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • :D , just checked my email - paraphrased

Dear person , with more money than sense , we`ve chucked your bit of tat on the back of Daves donkeymobile , it`ll be there after Daves finished in the pub .
    Love Poobag
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Just had a not very clear despatch e mail from sandbag just now does that mean its here today with my security gate guys or out for delivery???? confused.com
  • Ah lucky!

From what I understand it means it's with the couriers now. Not necessarily with you yet, but a stage closer!
  • I've just emailed them asking what's occurring, as again, if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have a clue what was going on. I said my last email was November saying delivering for last week.....
    Curious to see what they say/lie/bullshit/enlighten....
  • Got a shipping email. Know what would have been appreciated! A tracking number.
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-12-18 07:18:17
  • Woohoooooo I've just had the 'shipped' email :D

Whats the betting it comes tomorrow when I'm at work.....

• rewak said:

No shipping email for me, order #14 c'mon!!! This week is really shaping up to be a total shitfest :(

Mine literally came about 5 minutes ago (the email that is)...there's still hope!

Also had another DM from Alison - been worth the wait just for that!

• Well knock me over with a stick of celery.

After no contact from sandbag since placing order in June I've just had a 'its been shipped' email.

Cool 

:-)
  • I got one to even though site still says Processing

lol but just have faith it's packed well seems overseas ones have been

• How many did the original order page state were going to be signed before they removed the number?
    If memory serves me well it said 500 copies.
    Mine was order 488.
    I did NOT receive an e-mail confirming my order was eligable for a signed copy.
    I received a regular shipping confirmation today.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • My number was 50-something, and i brought within the first hour so id be amazed if they sold that quick, but I didn't get an email saying if it was signed or not either. We'll find out soon enough now though!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!