Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • People beginning with P that are mentioning lack of emails ( :-h ) might want to have a read back. Sandbag only update the order status and send a despatch email once the courier confirms with them those certain items are going out. As couriers usually put the priority of updating the company sending lower than a dachshund's danglies people can sometimes get the item before an email. I've had the same thing before from other places too.

Just cross your fingers and keep your ears open for either reindeer hoofs on the roof or the courier bloke on your path :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • That's me told then!!  :P
  • Low said:

So have any UK orders arrived yet?

Dear Sir , may I refer you to...

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Hopefully tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow.
  • leocl said:

and how about thea remix? 

It's the same mix leocl, but with Sa DingDing's mandarin vocals in place of Alison's. It's beautiful indeed, but nothing too exciting. I was hoping for some sort of epic duet with subtle remixing.
  • YES! the courier delivered my box set today in California....suddenly having the flu doesn't suck so bad....
    Post edited by stevil at 2013-12-17 16:17:42
  • Soon. Soon. Soon.

I'm just so excited for new Goldfrapp material! It's our first almost proper non album stuff since Supernature (casually ignoring WW and WR.....)
  • finally got the nerve up to strategically remove the shrinkwrap....#129, signed
    very pleased
  • I can't even log on to the Goldfrapp Store. I get a message about a server issue.
  • Unbelievably shoddy.
  • Sartori said:

Low said:

So have any UK orders arrived yet?

Dear Sir , may I refer you to...

I'm not impressed with the speed of the UK horses. The Canadian and American horses have delivered their boxes of wonders to overseas fans already. Boo.
    Well I mean good for all you over there, but, y'know... Sandbag are shit and all that.
    Post edited by Low at 2013-12-17 17:48:59

• Got those deluxe boxed sets in my sack, and now for the Christmas tree!

Post edited by iuventus at 2013-12-17 18:05:07
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I can't even log on to the Goldfrapp Store. I get a message about a server issue.

Same here. seems the site is down hope to god they have not ran off with our money and box sets.
  • It's all working fine for me. My order still says processing though
  •  

Pineapple said:

It's all working fine for me. My order still says processing though

Same here :((

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!