Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • A link to Lee anyone? Can´t wait to listen to it!
  • Please share "Lee" with us! :)
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Oh my goodness the wait is nearly killing me now :((
  • Well it looks stunning...

Is it worth the wait? Hmmm....

If mine isn't signed I will honestly cry
  • Slippage said:

Shen_Deer said:

Slippage said:

Out of intrest what did your order number end in?

440. But from what I gathered back when we ordered the set, the order number wasn't reflected on the order in which people.... ordered. Confusing, yes, but it all seems a bit scrambled. I messaged sandbag, and they said the first 500 people who ordered definitely get the autographed prints, though. So there seems to be some method to this madness.

Thanks alot Slippage then if i dont get a signed copy i will be onto Shitbag  ASAP.
  • Slippage said:

Shen_Deer said:

Slippage said:

Out of intrest what did your order number end in?

440. But from what I gathered back when we ordered the set, the order number wasn't reflected on the order in which people.... ordered. Confusing, yes, but it all seems a bit scrambled. I messaged sandbag, and they said the first 500 people who ordered definitely get the autographed prints, though. So there seems to be some method to this madness.

I did mention this waaaaay back in the thread - as all orders generate order numbers there will almost certainly be orders other than the deluxe boxes that were going through at the same time. Therefore there may be 20 orders going through for stuff where only 6 of them were box so the order numbers may be far higher than the number of the box....if that makes any sense!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • DHL attempted to deliver mine today. so i will be getting it tomorrow now :)
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • So have any UK orders arrived yet?

• and how about thea remix? 
  • I totally take back what i said about it making sense that they shipped international orders first. Seems like if they had sent them all on Friday (and i don't see any reason why they couldn't have frankly) we would have all got them yesterday. Screw Sandbag, i'm pretty glad they didn't use them for ticket pre-orders like they did during 7T.
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-12-17 10:24:34
  • waits patiently.
  • Me too!!
  • Low said:

So have any UK orders arrived yet?

Doesn't look like it /:)
  • Good to see sandbag are getting their act in order. Wonder when the UK stuff will ship (mine was still 'processing' last time I looked...  :-/  )
  • They told me I'd have it by Wednesday but considering I don't have a dispatch email that's highly doubtful.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!