Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • It sounds reasonable to ship out overseas orders first, but then what of Joey?
  • Someone just tweet-replied Alison saying they got it. Hmm. Not sure i believe that?
  • ping said:

Tweet just now from Alison...

@goldfrapp: I've been told that the #TalesOfUs box sets will all being shipped by today and you'll have yours before xmas. Hope you enjoy. x

Which Christmas????
  • Someone just tweet-replied Alison saying they got it. Hmm. Not sure i believe that?

I saw that, the guys from Australia as well so it got there bloody quick if its right!?

• I've just emailed Sandbag as well as its getting ridiculous now!  My order placed on 11/06/13 was no 000067 so if I dont get a signed copy I will sob :((
  • ping said:

Someone just tweet-replied Alison saying they got it. Hmm. Not sure i believe that?

I saw that, the guys from Australia as well so it got there bloody quick if its right!?

I'm in Australia and mine is yet to arrive.. hopefully sometime this week
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • This is the answer I just received....considering I ordered the day the email came out (I think!) I would have thought I would have been one of the first lot to be dispatched!  Also never replied whether mine would be signed or not :(

"Thank you for your email.

We can confirm, that stock is
    arriving in batches and all orders will be packed and dispatched corresponding
    to order date. All orders are being shipped using courier service.

You will receive a shipping
    confirmation email once your copy has been dispatched. Expect to receive your
    copy within two to four working days of receiving the shipping confirmation
    email. However, the majority will arrive before this estimate!

Post edited by LittleBird at 2013-12-16 09:18:23
  • I saw someone from Singapore on twitter saying they had theirs as well
  • If people overseas are getting their orders first, i can't really fault that. It makes sense at this time of year to do it this way. Doesn't make it any less irk-ing though, or any less downright fucking annoying that shipping emails just aren't happening at all.

• rewak said:

If people overseas are getting their orders first, i can't really fault that. It makes sense at this time of year to do it this way. Doesn't make it any less irk-ing though, or any less downright fucking annoying that shipping emails just aren't happening at all.

I have seen the situation where you get a product through the door by courier on say a Wednesday and a confirmation of shipping email from the relevant store the day after a few times - not Sandbag but elsewhere. Amazon have done that a few times.

Guess that it depends if a company counts something as 'despatched' when it leaves them to go to the courier or when it is confirmed to be with the courier ready to go out to the door. One can have the email sent any time and other only when confirmed by the courier depot itself.

Still infuriating to not know either way but as long they turn up in one piece in the next day or three I'm just about festive enough to be ok with it.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Is it typical in the UK for companies to notify you when they've shipped a product?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ^ yeah they do usually.

When I came home I had a 'missed delivery' card from Mr Postie. I'm not getting my hopes up it's the box set though!
  • They're being delivered by a courier called Crossflight, so if it wasn't a card from them then it wasn't the box.
  • "Hello Sandbag?"
    "Hello Sir and what lie not entirely 100% accurate version of the truth would you like to hear today, one to smooth ruffled feathers ? one to calm fandangoed arse nuggets ? perhaps one that promises the biggest licking since Liverpool/Spurs game on Sunday? "
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-16 15:51:47
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Ps not an invitation to talk about "fecking football" btw. I've had feck all emails and feck all anything .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-16 15:33:32
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!