Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • They're a Monday to Friday 9-5 company, they won't answer across a weekend.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • This is why we're not getting any emails! Sandbag Customer Service Department.
  • This is why we're not getting any emails! Sandbag Customer Service Department.

Ha Ha Ha Ha. I hope the despatch department are a bit livelier.
  • So when is this finally supposed to come? Some time this week?

• I hope so, i thought they would dispatch in the middle of november...
    This delay and not including Jo, Stranger and Laurel on the DVD really disappointed me, sounds like the box is incomplete. I REALLY hope they don't release Lee in a future release, just to worth the purchase, £65 (+£18 for shipping to my country) it's really expensive converting to my currency.

btw, I bought my box on July 19, mine is signed?
  • I'm fed up now and have lost the philosophical stance I took when I last posted....could be that I've managed 3 hours' sleep for the ? nights' running so my mood isn't great....grrr..... but I bought the set within a few hours of it going on sale, so I'm hoping mine (if it exists!) is signed....but I've had absolutely no comms from Sandbag and I think it's all a bit shoddy to say the least. Given the perfectionism of the band, I'm surprised they use this company, I think I could run a better outfit from my potting shed!
    Oops... I guess that's my copy condemned now isn't it! I can smell the accidental coffee stain on it already! 
    Total faith in the band, not a lot in their marketing co. I guess I'm very very lucky to already have 2 signed discs above my bed (no wonder I can't sleep!!! Sigh....!)
    Have a good day everyone xx
  • Heh heh..posted twice...that's my ITF (insomniac's twitchy finger) xx
  • I just rang them because I've moved house and couldn't update it on their systems. They reckon that they had the first 200 in end of last week and that these have already been shipped yet I haven't seen one person on this forum saying they've had them???
    Also, the next 400 are coming in "imminently" and that I should expect a dispatch email by Wednesday. 

• Yeh I find it weird
    Not one person has had an email.....
  • Hmmmmmm..........

Might just give them another call and see if we get the same story as last week. Seems odd that the first folks to order (ie us rabid lot) have had no emails at all between us, even though they've supposedly actioned the first 200?

{adopts even more puzzled face than the already puzzled face I had last week}

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I don't really want to be the bearer of bad news but I've just spoken to Tammy at customer services at sandbag and she has told me that the information given out last week was wrong. 

The boxsets that went to the couriers last week were for europe/rest of world so they "should" have got shipping emails. 

No UK boxsets have been sent to the couriers yet so this is why none of the UK orders have received shipping emails

• Tweet just now from Alison...

@goldfrapp: I've been told that the #TalesOfUs box sets will all being shipped by today and you'll have yours before xmas. Hope you enjoy. x
  •  I've been told that the box sets will all being shipped by today and you'll have yours before xmas. Hope you enjoy. x
    Post edited by aaronnnx at 2013-12-16 06:36:17
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • I just called too and spoke to somebody else and had a proper natter with them. I was told similar but a bit more details so here goes......

The first batch that went out were the non-UK ones. This was under instruction from the label as they didn't want people living further away to be disadvantaged due to further delivery time. Sandbag obviously had to drop in line with this request and push that pile out first.

The second batch, mainly for UK frappers, should be hitting the couriers today or so and then they have been told to expect a 24 hour turnaround to the door once they have them so still within the first few days this week as mentioned last week.

I also pushed him on the fact not one person seems to have had the email through and he says that they can only push out the despatch emails when the courier has supplied confirmations that they have shipped them out. As the courier firm are sometimes late in passing this info out to Sandbag they've seen some items actually received by people before they even get chance to update the status and send the email out for an order from their side.

{takes a breath}

So, er, there you go.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • stevil said:

just

one
    dent

armageddon 

This.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!