Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Upcoming Groovy Films & TV for 2014
  •  Filling the film thread with upcoming films makes it a bit messy , especially as they won`t be out until at least March 2014 onwards . So this is the depository for upcoming film `squeeing` . I don`t want hear your sniffles or about fucking football or general attention seeking or whinging about particular actors (and definitely NO crisp defamation) , its just a depository of trailers for upcoming films . 

The new film from the Wachowski Bros (Matrix) - Jupiter Ascending

The new Tom Cruise with super bad ass robo shooty suits in Edge of Tomorrow (and Emily Blunt foxness) , a sort of Robocop vs Groundhog Day

The new Godzilla flick , bad ass Christian Fundamentalist shit kicking dino mofo

300: Rise of an Empire , Spartan ninjas do their shit (filmed ages ago but held up due to studio sell off) 

Post edited by Sartori at 2014-09-12 10:00:57
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • 42 Comments sorted by
  • In the groovy tv slot , we have the new trailer for Sherlock : The Wrath of Khan

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • holy sheet. im a big lover of films and read the empireonline blog daily for news. i didn't know anything about this jupiter ascending film. looks great! really loved cloud atlas :)

looking forward to chris nolans latest
    Post edited by cookiee_munster at 2013-12-14 15:07:21
  • Malifecent looks good, that's about it.
  • Simon Peggs latest "A Fantastic Tale of Everything" , it contains hedgehogs and things , it has the hallmarks of the madness of Spaced , I look forward to a dark laugh .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-15 03:25:14
  • Latest in the Jack Ryan films , with Captain Kirk 

• The Fall season 2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Well i am going to see Moshi Monsters the movie. Dec 20th. It is being hyped up by the kids. Especially mine.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Thanks for the spam, at least you failed to shoehorn in a football reference.
  • 'The Bridge' (Scandanavian version) season 2 starts on BBC4 on Saturday 4th January :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15jjma_bron-broen-the-bridge-trailer-for-season-2_shortfilms
  • 'The Bridge' (Scandanavian version) season 2 starts on BBC4 on Saturday 4th January :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15jjma_bron-broen-the-bridge-trailer-for-season-2_shortfilms

Highly recommended!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Dreeke said:

'The Bridge' (Scandanavian version) season 2 starts on BBC4 on Saturday 4th January :)

Highly recommended!

I just started watching the American version, I quite like it :) . Going to put the Scandinavian one on my list too.
    But it's easier to listen to the American version while drawing because last time I checked I wasn't able to speak any Scandinavian language.
    Post edited by Anoukvdm at 2013-12-15 17:55:38
  • `3 Days to Kill` , Costner , McG , Beeson and shooty thingies . I`m prepared to forget Waterworld . 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-17 19:29:57
  • "Welcome to Yesterday" , Michael Bay and time travel / sexy hijinks - good still frame haha

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-18 11:19:57
  • I`ve held the word back for years but I`ve now broken its glass box and I`ll have to use it , this film looks a fantastical whimsical "caper" with japes galore 

• "Transcendence" , Johnny Depp , there are a trio of overlapping other intro trailers , this is the first actual trailer for a trip from from man to machine/sentient AI , like Skynet powered by Joey Essex or something like that .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-21 04:37:51

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!