Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Upcoming Groovy Films & TV for 2014
  • 42 Comments sorted by
  • Does anyone know anything of Inside No. 9 by Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton?

And what ever happened to Silent Night of the Living Dead, which was due out...now?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Sartori said:

I`ve held the word back for years but I`ve now broken its glass box and I`ll have to use it , this film looks a fantastical whimsical "caper" with japes galore 

ah yes, deffo! that is one film im truly looking forward to! :) i didn't really enjoy moonrise kingdom all that much, but this one looks like ill enjoy it immensely.
  • No spoilers for this one please ;)

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^"No warning"??!!

Possibly that f*cking massive volcano going off behind them is a bit of a tip-off. They've only themselves to blame, I say.
  • Feck them "Sharks on a Plane-nado" , here`s a trailer for "Big Ass Spider" which I want to see 

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • It was brilliant, S.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Looks like this one is finally going to be released this year...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiz95K1ngiI
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • The Raid 2 , the most action packed choppy-socky filum since The Raid 1

Post edited by Sartori at 2014-01-02 13:14:00
  • The Monkey King

Post edited by Sartori at 2014-01-09 07:47:36
  • ^ I'm a bit upset I didn't see piggsy flying around on his pink cloud in that trailer.
  • ping said:

^ I'm a bit upset I didn't see piggsy flying around on his pink cloud in that trailer.

Haha , I daren`t look on YT to see some of the trippy Monkey stuff I watched as a kid :)
  • Terry Gilliams "Zero Theorem" , where are the killer rabbits ?

• ^ corrrr! :-)

Me: Micheal Fassbender as Frank Sidebottom in Frank!!
  • If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Watching Orphan Black really made me (us really, Marlou loves it too) look forward to the next season.....!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!