Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • chokka said:

Carpy if you have a minute can you fetch me a needle? There should be one in that haystack....

:))

That sums my whole morning up perfectly, especially if I had to swim through treacle to get to the haystack!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Super happy for our very own talented GMB'er Layla as she's got a First in her degree!

=D> =D> =D>
  • ^ whoop whoop Layla!!  dead chuffed for her.  that gal is SERIOUSLY talented...
  • Laura said:

^ whoop whoop Layla!!  dead chuffed for her.  that gal is SERIOUSLY talented...

We keep telling her that but now she might actually start to believe it! :)
  • Not happy at the moment. My 7 month pixie bob cat is awol @ 11.42pm on a cool night. 
    ISOBEL
  • mosquitos everywhere
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:12:31
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Clever.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I did and they denied it! (That's the government for you) Right now I'm feeling happy I'm not using Verizon or Facebook...haha!
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-06-19 23:25:36
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Damn you Google...damn you...
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Im fairly upbeat... Been punched kicked spat at and subject to homophobic abuse...

This is a fairly typical shift...
  • hello all,

i'm here again - almost - finally escaping from hospital last night after nearly three weeks inside.

This following a small incident with my bike.

(sample comment from onlookers - "Oh my god! Look at his leg!!" and "Dont worry mate, you'll be fine. I might be sick though" and "Dumdedumdedum" [that one from the greenfly that crept across the my rather restricted field of vision as i waited for the ambulance]

Aaaannnyways - wtf has been happening since I've been gone!?? It's gone all crazy here. Where's my friend kaymoe? Whats with all these weird new avatars? And who the hell is Annabel?  

Post edited by whisperit at 2013-06-20 06:48:15
  • whisperit said:

Where's my friend kaymoe? And who the hell is Annabel?  

Kaymoe & Annabel, sitting in a tree...........
    V-E-R-Y-UN-LIKE-LY!

{yes, I'm having that sort of day}  X_X
  •  Anxious for my Mrs , who is currently at a job interview ....while I stay at home , hard at work playing Battlefield 3 and posting here .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Just waking up. So not sure yet.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!