Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
UK Tour 2014
  • 372 Comments sorted by
  • Anyone for York?

yes pleaseeee, i'll be at york, a saturday as well, would like to do another, maybe a few more to be added, Leeds/sheffield would be good.
  • Salford it is for me. GET IN. Cannot wait. Eh announced the day after my Birthday. Thanks Alison.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Only European dates of course... maybe I'll never get to see them live. You guys are so lucky. Again. 
  • Anyone know a good cheap place to stay in brighton?
  • rewak said:

You lot in London just HAD a show /:)

True.  In fact, if you count the 6 Music show at Maida Vale, we've had two.  That's why I'm not too miffed that the Frapp are omitting London on this tour.
  • Happy dance! I'm going for the Brighton one.

I fear the cheap place to stay may be a tent on the racecourse though...

I am on the mailing list but who knows what happens there. So shall wait and see...

• :D WOOHOOOOO
    Brighton. DEFINITELY. Had such a ball there last time thanks to Laura and all the Frapp folk so that is a must plus its a saturday. Count me in for that one. As for accommodation there, bet to get in as early as possible. Again, Laura can advise here.

York, I will be going to that as it is so close, quick 30 minute or so train ride and boom.

Gateshead, The Sage. I would love to go to this. On the 7th Tree tour I was lucky to get front row for me and three of my family and it was AMAZING. Really a delightful venue for the softer sounds but it rocks too and everyone gets up to dance.

York and Gateshead both look like seated but thats ok.
    See you next year Frappers :)
    Sophie_Banner
  • Ahh, that's so good to be back! I'll do Brighton for sure! Maybe Bristol as well, we'll see!
    My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • Hmm, I think I'd probably rather go to Bristol than York.. it's much nearer! (But def Brighton :-))
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-12-09 15:08:58
  • Oh yay, yay, yay! 

"York and Gateshead both look like seated but thats ok." No others, Baxter? I dread the seated venue now.....

See you next year, indeed! x

:bz
  • I was going to suggest that there should be a legal requirement to have a gig on a Saturday in either London, Brighton or Manchester so this announcement means that legislation is not necessary for now. :)

It's Glasgow for me, of course. Possibly Salford. Definitely Brighton.

What we need to identify is Brighton's equivalent of The Mitre.
  • I MIGHT look into going Brighton??????? If it had been the previous Saturday no probs as off that week but this date could be dodgy for me. Need to look into  :)]
  • YES SEE EVERYONE KNOWS BRIGHTON IS THE WAY!! ;)
    Understand it's pretty far for a lot of people though, I'm sure the ones oop north with be amazing.. Of course!

Happy to send on some B&B details of good value places, will get on the case.

And pubs. Obv.
  • Obv.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Just booked the Premier Inn for Manchester (Salford Quays) 2 mins from the venue currently at £29 :)
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2013-12-10 08:24:29
    Music Junkie

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!