Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 196 Comments sorted by
  • Don't bother with Dentastix at all anymore......Mine eat anything...I don't need to hide any tablets in food at all..greedy devils....so I will give that a try too, thanks :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-09-10 07:15:07
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Bloody hell. Brushing your dogs teeth ?. Hope it does not apply to Cats because we have one. I spend too much time in my life looking after my own teeth. Flossing takes ages. Soon as i have eaten its brush time. + I am as obsessed about the kids doing theirs well. I have no more cleaning teeth time for anymore on top of all that. Yeah its in the pets grub.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Have 2 black cats 1 short haired & 1 long haired, the long haired 1 does'nt go outside much & when she does she does'nt go far. the short haired one sometimes goes for a day or 2..... great pets ;) love cats...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Everyone on this forum loves Cats (me too). Alison does. Looks like it is a Frapp thing.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • it's not wild-thing any more it's Frapp-thing :D
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • My Mam and her fella are building a big collection of animals. They have a Spaniel dog. 4 hamsters and they have just got 30 odd tropical fish.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A little seasonal hello from the boys!!!

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Make sure they are bought a dog stocking for Christmas. Ideally one with quality items and food in. If not they have them in all the pound stores.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • They get spoiled rotten most of the time anyway. I will prob get them a decent chew treat each as the stockings tend to be filled with crap (as you said) :)
  • This isn't my pet. Let me make that clear. Somebody else thought of doing this, and it's a jolly good job that retrievers are kind souls.

But OH how I want a real one of these:

Transformation: The dog appears unfazed by its new coat
  • :0 I wonder what happens when it jumps in the local pond or heads for any body of water at all????
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-12-05 01:28:11
  • Here's the Appy's muts - Willow & Jack (standing)

What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Willow & Jack having fun in the Lakes.

What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • That's a great photo, you've caught the water drops brilliantly.

So there I was, trying to take a photo of my high speed tortoises....and they were photo-bombed!

• Here's another one of (newly renamed / resexed tortoise Humphrey) in the garden with his girlfriend ("Have you met Michelle?"). The old ones are still the best. :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!