Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales of Us - Film
  • 60 Comments sorted by
  • i actually did a little investigating (aka reading people's twitters)

june 27, madamebordello posted about loaning lingerie for a goldfrapp/bellucci video.

june 28 madamebordello posted again reiterating alison/monica/lingerie stuff, nothing new

june 29, alison posted about casting for a video that day and the day before (so june 28/29)

july 5 alison posted three instagram photos of a video shoot on a beach, no text. presumably this was what the casting was for

july 10 madamebordello posted saying the lingerie loan had been returned, that both monica and alison were wearing the lingerie in the video, and that it was shot at camber sands (which would coincide with the beach shoot)

basically the thing that gets me is that she knew about the casting before it happened

oh and monica bellucci's twitter has nothing. except all her (publicists') tweets end with "#sexy" lol
  • I'm not familiar with Monica, but I googled pics, and it does kinda look like her, no?

• no...? the shape and size of the lips and nose are completely different, the eyelids and eyebrows are different, the eye color is obviously different even in black and white, and google tells me monica bellucci has a very different jawline from the woman on the right

they're both pretty white women but that's it
  • it could be right, maybe the plans changed , i've also had a look on the italian fanpage but i haven't found anything,  anyway i think that Simone would have been the perfect role
  • My friend was at the showcase cinema in Leicester the other day and said they were trailing this before the film. No details of dates or anything though. I really hope we hear something soon.
  • Combo dvd/blu-ray please. Thank you.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I have the slight feeling that it won't be blu-ray...or maybe I am just pessimistic
    soundcloud.com/hrknopf - whoop whoop, check check check
  • there's a nice video on youtube which is a mixture between tales of us and woodkid cinematography, i really like how it is composed

http://youtu.be/WdLt3he9kVw
    Post edited by giulys at 2014-07-24 15:18:08
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Found this.
    The Townhouse near Venice Beach L.A. Burlesque and pole dancing.
    Their 'Stage Kitten' Alyssa Bell (Tiger) is the pole dancer from the Laurel video.
    https://pinvents.com/event/450141201751443/the-bootleg-bombshells-with-guest-performer-madeli
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • If you're in Canada some cinemas are showing the films in October https://twitter.com/meigroup/status/510487358894911488
  • The return of a classic thread. Found this interesting. More in depth info about the film for Laurel.
    Laurel
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • JO that is one hot Fraufrapp walking through that tunnel....those SHOES! and dopplefrapp still freaks me out...very BOB
  • The return of a classic thread. Found this interesting. More in depth info about the film for Laurel.
    Laurel

oooh! i've fallen in love with it a little more now knowing some history behind it! :)
  • Hey all - does anyone know of a site that still has the "live from Air Studios" video of 'Train'?  I got a hankering to watch it just now and can't find it on any of the major vid sites.  I seem to recall it was "presented" by one of the big Vodka brands.  Has it been completely scrubbed from the internet??

NVM.  I'm an idiot.  I forgot to check Vimeo.  It's up there: 
    Post edited by HorseTearz at 2015-03-29 08:41:46

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!