Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • Entertaining and a little disturbing ...
    http://youtu.be/MxrWuE5qC5c
  • here's a woman knitting from her vagina
  • i will give that a miss.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Hahaha! That was Hilarious Ping! She should knit herself a freakin' tampon! Speaking of which, I wonder if she knitted this:
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ping. you are one twisted  and disturbing critter. I'd ask you to marry me if i wasn't so scared.

This leaves out the trying-to-get-a-pint-of-milk-in-Tescos-while-every-fucker-is-shovelling-mince-pies-and-shitty-jumpers-in-their-trolley ratio as my calculations were skewed , thanks @Ping :D
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-05 08:22:10
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • whisperit said:

ping. you are one twisted  and disturbing critter. I'd ask you to marry me if i wasn't so scared.

sounds like a proposal to me! how bigs your the ring?

Post edited by ping at 2013-12-05 13:15:55
  • here's a woman knitting from her vagina

Jesus H Christ!!!!
    I think shes actually pulling the wool down from her head. I mean, just check out that hair 

:(
  • ping said:

whisperit said:

sounds like a proposal to me! how bigs your the ring?

Depends which ring you mean. The engagement ring? The wedding ring? Or the suffering?

TADAH! ThankthankyouthankyouHereeverynightladeesandgenlmen
    Post edited by whisperit at 2013-12-06 15:18:06

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • At the moment, I feel slightly amused by Joey Essex's use of the word "ream" as another word for 'good' while he's in the jungle.
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-06 17:26:11
  • ping said:

here's a woman knitting from her vagina

I wonder whether she 'did' the envy inducing Blissmass Jumper for iuventus????
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-07 09:34:03

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!