Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
    "Lets get Jamie Oliver to make a soup out of the orange fucker"

Woot , the Clangers are making a comeback .  

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-15 04:29:14
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I love Chow M-m-m-Mein! LOLOL
  • play any of the 6 God Of War games on PS3 there great. ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Silly. But kinda funny.

• I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • In a bold bid to raise the bar ...

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ Sorry, Anouk, but that's already been posted-about (Sartori / page 3). Otherwise, full marks! :-)
  • ^ Sorry, Anouk, but that's already been posted-about (Sartori / page 3). Otherwise, full marks! :-)

Oh really? It's still disturbing though! I'll find something better then ;)
    Post edited by Anoukvdm at 2013-10-22 19:22:58

• Halloween is coming Muahahaha
    [..]
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Oh wow. Blood everywhere.

The beginning reminded me of these weird cows :
    They're called fistula/fistel cows. And you can put your hand in there and it's disgusting, not that I tried.
  • ^ I feel bilious ...

These are on sale on Amazon , If you go to the Amazon page and "Click to look inside" , you will see things that defy reality , it is good that you can become a mad cat lady/bloke without the smell of cat poo poo in thy house though on the plus side . On the other side , if you look inside you will um..creations that range from "Odd looking cat" right up to "Jesus Christ - stop the knitted cat experiments immediately" .

We won`t go into Knit your Own Zombie and Crafting with Cat Hair ....
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-23 17:26:14
  • What is even better is that you can clean you venetian blinds with it! :)image

In other news......................Not necessarily for the faint hearted......

.I had an appendectomy 23years ago (twas an emergency as it was about to bust so the scar it about 7inches long.) Anyway I digress.......................about 5 years ago......I developed a itch on the scar which turned into a small scab...whilst in the shower I scratched it and low and behold out popped the tip of a piece of bright blue surgical stitching.......................this I found quite intriguing and a sense of morbid fascination took over me....so I pulled said cord...to my surprise it kept pulling until about 3inshes of it was sticking out.....!!!! Strangely I did not feel remotely queasy???

I got out of the shower and got a pair of scissors and cut it off as I could not pull it any more....maybe hit a knot...THEN i felt queasy and had to sit down. Thought nothing of it after that as it healed up within a couple of days....last year the same thing happened not with such volume though a mere inch and a half....I am now wondering if I have 'retained' a whole spool (slaps wrist as it is prob classed as theft) The thing that worries me somewhat is that when I eventually spoke to my GP they said that the stitches should have all dissolved???
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!