Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by

• '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  •  (although she doesn't get a song on this one which is a shame)

That's a real pity - love her voice solo!

Wonder what your opinion is of this album Carpy.

me: Outfit - Performance (one of my albums of teh year!)
  • Have ripped my lovely shiiiiiiiny CD copy but still waiting to give it a full spin in one go - so much stuff backed-up in Carpy's Queue Of Noises that it's unreal this year. I want to give things respect so tend to not plough through something on first listen unless I'm actually listening to it, if that makes any sort of sense.

At the moment I have the new Roly Porter, new Swans double live one, new Gathering release, three Ben Frost soundtracks newly released this year and a heap of electronic EP's and singles (ie Perc remixing Daniel Avery, for example) to catch up with.

I'll make sure to drop a comment here once Arcade Fire is given a fair crack of the whip.....
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • It's like I told you...

A place for a moment, an end to a dream...

If I were dead, could I do this?

• Post edited by iuventus at 2013-11-06 00:55:10
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ''I need you to really feel the twist of my back breaking''

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

• Post edited by Cervus at 2013-11-06 01:45:11
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • SCSI-9 - Easy As Down
    Nothing Will Change It
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Boring Bob Dylan whilst waiting for KT Tunstall to come on stage
  • Just a girl she said
  • LFO - Sheath - Freak
  • Post edited by Cervus at 2013-11-09 02:11:41
  • Watched the Suicide girls do a little Blackheart Burlesque..and this song caught my attention.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Prefab Sprout - Crimson Red

Paddy always has a lovely turn of phrase..
  • Aux 88 - Aux 88 Presents Black Tokyo - Kyoto Station

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!