Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 78 Comments sorted by
  • OMG!!!!! played all the metal gear solid games but metal gear solid V on PS4 & XB1 looks AmAzInG!!!!
    SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THIS TRAILER DISTURBING IN PLACES!!!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Anyone on here on Playstation Network (PSN) i can add as a friend?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • So, it seems it's Sony's turn to drop some bombshells this week.

It seems the PS4 will not be able to play MP3's, audio CD's, connect external hard drives and or offer any DLNA support.

When you consider how most people use their centre-of-the-room console it'll be a major turn-off for many.
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-11-03 08:05:54
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • When i first brought a PS3 all i used it for was games, think the above won't put me off PS4 as i'll just use it for games.
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-11-03 14:44:22
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • what jozzy said, honestly it weirds me out that people use their xbox to watch tv and stuff

not that i'll get a ps4 at launch anyway
  • PS4 = out now in us **== ,out in europe 29th november :)
    XBOXONE = out next friday worldwide

Witch one your you getting ?
    me just PS4 :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • PS4 only 12 days to go for europe :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • only a week to go for PS4 :) xbox one out now....
    my only problum with next gen is the size each game needs on your HDD, most games need around 40GB just to play (with disc)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • only 6 days to go for PS4 can't wait, but just hope it's all o.k with the problems with the US launch & xbox one's launch yesterday...... [-O<
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Japan had the best idea................. leave it till 22nd february 2014.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • now only 3 days to go for PS4 :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • PS4 = amazing but they do make time go a hell of a lot faster..
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • PS4 VS XBOX ONE.....
    Played on both i can say 100% the PS4 is alot better.
    e.g battlefield 4 on PS4 runs & looks better, same with call of duty : ghosts.
    XBO = skype, t.v, e.c.t PS4 = games. that's what i like about the PS4 it's for the gamer while XBO more for the social networker/gamer
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Walked into a local Target on launch day and they had 12 PS4 systems unclaimed and unpreordered. Turns out the store was brand new and opened that same day. After I bought the ps4 they sold out of the other 11 in minutes. Word spreads fast I guess! Grabbed AC Black Flag and Killzone digitally. Turns out even if you buy the disc based games they still take up 30gb or so of hard drive space. 

Once Uncharted, Fallout 4, Watch Dogs and Elder Scrolls Online come out, I'm gonna be broke. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!