Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • i can't stand it.....too much for my heart......
  • Jo_ey said:

There will be more, just wait

I sure hope so.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • we weren't supposed to be told about the sa dingding appearance yet...
  • ping said:

we weren't supposed to be told about the sa dingding appearance yet...

Ooh double feckbots , I`ll quickly un-remember and erase it from my memory banks... just like the tv show with Keith Chegwin naked in .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-10 12:02:22
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Given there's supposed to be just over a month to go i think it's about time we actually know what we're paying for in full, quit this holding stuff back and drip feeding info.
  • Sartori said:

ping said:

we weren't supposed to be told about the sa dingding appearance yet...

Ooh double feckbots , I`ll quickly un-remember and erase it from my memory banks... just like the tv show with Keith Chegwin naked in .

oh god you had to bloody remind me about naked chegwin didn't you?!!! i only finished the 'rejoin society after nudey cheggers' therapy last month!
  • Been away for a while...but want to say thanks for the advice in reply to my query. I haven't had any email from Sandbag tho - should I be worried? Can't wait for the box set, love the new album so much.

• Given there's supposed to be just over a month to go i think it's about time we actually know what we're paying for in full, quit this holding stuff back and drip feeding info.

leak required then....lol
  • If what ping says is correct learning about the Sa Dingding remix was already a leak! 8-} I see another leak was also plugged today, the 3 remaining Tales films are no longer online, safe and sound on my hard drive though.
  • I don't care about BlaBlingDingDong or remixes or live tracks or 5.1 whatevers. I want extra new songs (where ís C-Tune? Or the studio registered recordings of the FM live set b-sides that were never released as rarities) and the full set of videos. Preferably even the instrumentals in the box. It's a freaking expensive product!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • why is everyone so hyped up over c-tune? we don't know what it is. we don't know if it's even a full-fledged song. why not demand "va va voom" be included in the box set too, it's been registered~
    Stranger said:

BlaBlingDingDong

also, nice, very racially sensitive good job
  • Stranger said:

It's a freaking expensive product!

Someone's never bought a Sopor Aeternus album!
  • how interesting THEA remix is going to be.....
  • Again I just wish we had the final tracklist for it. I'm holding off ordering it until I know, because at the minute it's not really worth it I think. The Manchester stuff is cool though, but I'd love the whole gig....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!