Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • 393 Comments sorted by
  • Yeah,  some lovely photos there Holy Owl
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Thanks guys!

@dcbaxter wow, simply stunning sunlight photography!
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-13 13:51:42
    Be patient.
  • Had a go at animating my own picture for my Thea remix video...

Post edited by Sparky at 2013-10-05 11:32:23

• hmmm that photo looks familiar.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Jozzy81 said:

hmmm that photo looks familiar.....

It's one that I did the night before the TOU premiere in Manchester. Original version somewhere in this thread. I was so over excited....

• imageThe village green near my place, sun shining on a warm Autumn day

• i had a little mess around with some screencaps  from Jo...

Like the screencaps turned into promo poster Sparky :) , I made a composite from other photos recently - at the moment its at "Jesus , she`ll punch me in the face for that" stage .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-12 08:49:08
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Like the screencaps turned into promo poster Sparky :) , I made a composite from other photos recently - at the moment its at "Jesus , she`ll punch me in the face for that" stage .

Thanks Sartori, that sounds very intriguing - hurry up and finish it! Love seeing other people's stuff. Is that photo above Greenwich?

• It`s Cardiff Bay (took ages waiting for all the little feckers to stop running in the pic) , my composite has crept into that "Afraid to even look at it" zone at the moment (which I know means undoing some work as its not working) . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • It's an inteteresting photo! Took me a while to find out what I was looking at though, but that's probably just me :)

And I quite like the Jo artwork too! 

• Cheers, Anoukvdm! In the space of an hour I was treated to three very different views outside my window. A spectacular double rainbow, a pre-Raphaelite sunset and a Lon Chainey Moon...

imageimageimage

• From Salford Quays in Manchester, visiting the Alison Goldfrapp Exhibition at The Lowry.

• Loving this thread.  

Post edited by Micky at 2013-11-16 15:55:01
    www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!