Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Maida Vale session - BBC 6Music - 15 Oct 2013
  • 388 Comments sorted by
  • Just Alex and Peter, off the board, then - i guess. Nice one, guys :-)

Ah well, at least the rest of us can watch it live on tv/web. I'd expect them to do about 8 tracks.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-10 20:01:49
  • yeah looks that way, well done those who got selected.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Have a great time - these intimate shows are always special.

I guess if we haven't had an email by now we wont be going. Anyone who has a spare is welcome to invite me

:D
  • I might have a spare, but I will only know a couple of hours before the show (it depends on whether or not bf will be able to pull a sickie :D - unlike mine, his employer doesn't automatically approve any Goldfrapp-related holiday requests as soon as they are filed).
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • will any of you loverly folks be able to record the gig off the tv/web? just in case i have to go to work  :-*
  • ping said:

will any of you loverly folks be able to record the gig off the tv/web? just in case i have to go to work  :-*

I`m off , so I`ll be recording on everything I own and making sketches of it .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ good boy :)
  • Ditto!
    The thing that annoyed me about the B4L session was that the whole thing was only shown once - live web stream.... and no-one captured it. But it kinda looks like each episode will be viewable (grabbable) nowadays...
  • Well at least i can look forward to watching it via that link. In the first place i was excited. Then i thought, Forget about it. Now i am excited again. Hope there are no computer cock-ups when it is on.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'll be at work so you lovely peeps will be my lifeline for a good copy! Ta in advance.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ping said:

will any of you loverly folks be able to record the gig off the tv/web? just in case i have to go to work  :-*

Recording from TV?  I'm a bit puzzled.  Isn't it a radio broadcast?
  • ^ its been shown on the red button services and on the web apparently, so make sure you dress sexy! :D
    Post edited by ping at 2013-10-12 06:58:58
  • I'll be a sexy hoodie...
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • ^ I don't doubt it :)
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-10-12 09:24:52
    "its MY favourite song"
  • In addition to listening to it on the radio broadcast, here's how you can *watch* it:

"Lauren's show will be live at bbc.co.uk/6music from 10am-1pm. And the performance will be broadcast live on the Red Button from 12-1pm, with highlights from 7pm"
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-14 07:57:11

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!