Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What's Your Favourite Goldfrapp Album - At The Mo?.
  • my would be eva supernature or black cherry changes everytime i listen to 1 of them, but i love them all & can't really put them in order.... what about you?
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-09-02 17:02:50
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • 107 Comments sorted by
  • Felt Mountain
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Seventh Tree & Felt Mountain are in constant rotation
  • I am the very cliché of a long-term Goldfrapp fan.

Yep, it's Felt Mountain.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Felt Mountain with Seventh Tree nipping at its heels....
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Felt Mountain.... It's still gorgeous and I think some songs will be making a return next month....
  • chokka said:

Felt Mountain.... It's still gorgeous and I think some songs will be making a return next month....

I think I would spontaneously combust if we got any FM tracks I'd not seen live before at MIF.

{tries not to get hopes up unreasonably high}
  • chokka said:

Felt Mountain.... It's still gorgeous and I think some songs will be making a return next month....

I think I would spontaneously combust if we got any FM tracks I'd not seen live before at MIF.

I take it you didn't go to any Felt Mountain tour dates either? :) basically I would kill to hear Horse Tears and Little Death in person....

• chokka said:

chokka said:

I take it you didn't go to any Felt Mountain tour dates either? :) basically I would kill to hear Horse Tears and Little Death in person....

No  not so much by choice but more that I was living in the middle of nowhere (ie Shropshire) and the logistics of me getting to any simply negated any chance. I've caugh most of it over the years at other gigs but there's still those elusive few.

Anyway, back on topic, my answer is still Felt Mountain.
  • 'Felt mountain' with 'Seventh tree' a little behind.
  • Seventh Tree, followed closely by Black Cherry & Felt Mountain
  • Black Cherry and Felt Mountain each in it's own way
  • I don't have a particular album spinning all the time, but I have compiled a playlist on my iphone which gets me through every day. I listen to it on the way to work, on my breaks, and on the way home and honestly it's a part of me now, really makes every day so beautiful. This is the playlist (on shuffle, mind you):

Let It Take You
    Voicething
    Paper Bag
    Road To Somewhere (Acoustic from "Happiness" single)
    Some People
    Eat Yourself
    Felt Mountain
    Pilots
    Gone To Earth
    Hunt
    Dreaming
    Koko
    You Never Know
    Clowns
    Clowns (instrumental)
    Fondue Knight
    It's Not Over Yet
    Utopia
    A&E
    Forever
    Little Black Cloud, Little White Lie
    White Soft Rope
    Boys Will Be Boys
    Fly Me Away (Ladytron remix)
    Deer Stop
    Deep Honey
    Believer (Davide Rossi reinterpretation)
    Number 1 (mum remix)
    Slippage
    Train
    We Radiate
    Ride A White Horse (single version)
    Monster Love
    Cologne Cerrone Houdini

• Felt Mountain, Supernature and Black Cherry are in constant rotation, but I have snuck Head First in there too. Remixes make the odd appearance, by far the most common being Utopia remixes and the FK-EK remix of Ride A White Horse.

My collection is missing Fondue Knight, White Soft Rope, Boys Will Be Boys and Little Black Cloud. I might need to find download links there.
  • Tales of Us, hands down.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Tales of Us, hands down.

I can understand TOU being your favourite after you've heard it (and that might well be the case for a good few on here) but how can it be your favourite album off the back of less 1min of it so far?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!