Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Later with Jools Holland - BBC2(HD) - 1 Oct 2013
  • 259 Comments sorted by
  • Tuesdays show has been given choice in Radio Times but no pictures I'm afraid. I'm betting Franz Ferdinand will now be the headliners on the show. I don't mind as Iike them but want Frapp to headline =((
  • I won't be able to watch it live as I'll be at the Stewart Lee gig.  However, I have taken Wed morning off work to catch up with Jools. Can't wait!  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • on friday night extended edition....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • 2 songs?
  • don't know it's the same show as tuesday but half-hour longer... so yeah there maybe more...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I saw Depeche Mode on the same show a while back (and Chvrches on Tue).  I was hoping that you may've known if Goldfrapp were one of the lucky bands who gets to play more than one song.  :)
    Post edited by mode_devotion at 2013-09-27 19:25:52
  • Is it only ever one act that gets to play more than one song? If so, no luck for frappfans, as it's definitely Franz F that is designated the "main" act.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-27 19:29:14
  •  it's definitely Franz F that is designated the "main" act.

Pantomine boo  :))
    It wouldn't be so bad if Franz F were even worth listening to.  :-/
    Post edited by mode_devotion at 2013-09-27 19:32:47
  • Goldfrapp probs be doing Drew only... thinking that fridays show will be the one to watch as there's a lot of groups to fit in in just half-hour? i hate jools but with Goldfrapp been on i can't miss it reason: it's goldfrapp & i watched them tonight on sky & it was brillant on my dad's 55inch led t.v... :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • + James Blake !!!! :)
    Be patient.
  • Jozzy81 said:

watched them tonight on sky & it was brillant on my dad's 55inch led t.v... :D

I read about your Dad's 55 incher.  My dad only has a 46" WEGA.  lol
  • lol m_d :))
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • It's the Friday extended edition that matters. Should get 3 GF songs with any luck.
    Question is what others apart from Drew. They won't play Thea:( so hoping for Clay plus Alvar to give the right balance.
  • ^3!? Bloody hell you're hopeful! I'd love that too, so I hope you're right
  • Yes the two top acts often get 3 songs. In each of the last three times they were on Jools (2008 and 2005x2) there were 3 GF songs.
    Post edited by NovaLasing at 2013-09-28 09:06:23

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!