Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Alan said:

@Sartori haha you surely have a fine sense of humor yourself. No need to feed your soul. It seems to be complete.

By the way, I love love love Paloma. Unlike Lana Del Rey, she's more than just a sexy bimbo. Saw her at Joe's Pub NYC last year. It was an unforgettable experience. I (the only one; shame on others) even stood up on my chair when she encouraged the crowd to dance to her song 'Freedom'. Some media reporters (or videographers or whatever they're called) even captured me dancing. It was hilarious.

Haha , love that story , they are surely the type to fill your life with . Paloma seems so down to earth and fun , I`d happily put up with being married to two women *

*if this ever happened and they did drive me mad , I give permission to put 
     "What the hell was he thinking ?" on my headstone
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-15 13:05:56
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Alan said:

@Sartori haha you surely have a fine sense of humor yourself. No need to feed your soul. It seems to be complete.

By the way, I love love love Paloma. Unlike Lana Del Rey, she's more than just a sexy bimbo. Saw her at Joe's Pub NYC last year. It was an unforgettable experience. I (the only one; shame on others) even stood up on my chair when she encouraged the crowd to dance to her song 'Freedom'. Some media reporters (or videographers or whatever they're called) even captured me dancing. It was hilarious.

Haha , love that story , they are surely the type to fill your life with . Paloma seems so down to earth and fun , I`d happily put up with being married to two women *

*if this ever happened and they did drive me mad , I give permission to put 
     "What the hell was he thinking ?" on my headstone

My sense of humor is not as refined.

One thing I know fosho: had I been straight and normal, I would've definitely proposed to Paloma.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Faces seem to mean alot to you, Sartori.  I'm in complete agreement.

• I agree faces tell everything about people, esp. the eyes.

I choose eyes and genitalia. Of course, intelligence too.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Kate Akhurst

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Dreeke said:

Kate Akhurst

Had to go and get me torch. Still no good. I'm sure she looks lovely.  :-??

• Ging-ger hair and blue eyes

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-16 12:01:25
  • I really like your tastes, Sartori.  Faces that make the heart go KA-THUMP!
  • Agreed, some girls are very pretty. Sometimes I wish I were normal.
  • Alan said:

Agreed, some girls are very pretty. Sometimes I wish I were normal.

You are in any way it counts.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Well , the last woman couldn`t even be bothered to brush her hair . I must point out before anyone tries to libel me by saying I`ve got some sort of `duracell love thang` going on , its more the juxtaposition of the red hair to black , the red to blue eyes that I like in the pictures , they`re all probably mad fishwives shouting in the streets about the price of nylon tracksuits in reality .

• Sartori said:

Well , the last woman couldn`t even be bothered to brush her hair .

Oh!  I thought that was her ear.
  • Sartori said:

Well , the last woman couldn`t even be bothered to brush her hair .

Oh!  I thought that was her ear.

Getting the `ooh la la`s` for Vulcans = slippery path ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!