Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Later with Jools Holland - BBC2(HD) - 1 Oct 2013
  • 259 Comments sorted by
  • I've forgotten how to link video's in but this is a brilliant piss take of shows like Later ...

Fast Show  - Jazz Club  ..... " I don't blow man ...I suck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQVvjiXxJU
    Post edited by la_catalina at 2013-09-22 11:57:45
  • Jools doing the annoying thing of accompanying someone on the piano is really grating. Stop it!!!
  • HJ,they were indeed on in 2008,i was standing behind Angie,they fluffed Ooh La La and had to do it twice,had a chat and a few autograph's after.....was the first time i saw the Editors and been a fan since.
    Post edited by nuwebb at 2013-09-24 19:00:35
  • Someone please post the performance on here after if they can because i personally can't stand mr holland same with mr norton.... 8-|
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • It's likely to be about copyright Jozzy as I had made a simmilar request concerning the Jimmy Fallon show. At least you can watch the Goldfrapp segment on i-player and can fwd the parts you don't want to see, there is that option at least. On the other hand even if you don't like Jools Holland it's good to get viewing figures extra high for Goldfrapp as that will reflect well so you could just swallow ya pride init ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • hmm thanks B, Or i might just have the sound on mute untill Goldfrapp come on then mute it again after.....lol
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • personally i don't watch much t.v only really use it for films & ps3 games, if it was'nt for the olders i would't have sky or an ariel.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ^
    Bless. Your either incredibly young or live in an old folks home? ;)
  • The good news is that the BBC seem to now be putting clips of each act on Youtube themselves... at full HD resolution. Well, maybe not every act/song, but both Pixies (1st song) and Chvrches are up there at 1080 res. I'm sure last time I checked, they only put up stuff at a horrible 240 or 360 res.

Now the not-so-good news is that these clips appear to be restricted to the UK...

• The good news is that the BBC seem to now be putting clips of each act on Youtube themselves... at full HD resolution. Well, maybe not every act/song, but both Pixies (1st song) and Chvrches are up there at 1080 res. I'm sure last time I checked, they only put up stuff at a horrible 240 or 360 res.

Now the not-so-good news is that these clips appear to be restricted to the UK...

Keeps the International Riff Raff Set out  ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'm able to watch them both.
    Be patient.
  • Ah, that's good. I just noticed people in US and Canada saying they couldn't access them.
  • Looks like it's limited to the EU only then. However I can't watch the videos on the Later... BBC website.
    Be patient.
  • UK watch & rip ,  upload cough cough ;)

I`ll be playing Battlefield 4 Beta though .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-25 09:42:03
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^
    Bless. Your either incredibly young or live in an old folks home? ;)

i'll take the young option thanks HB  ;)
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!