Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales of Us - Film
  • well the TOU film has been rated a 12A according to the BBFC's twitter feed it contains "moderate violence and nudity". and on their website it says the release date is 29th october.

• 60 Comments sorted by
  • It's not that high it's a call for help from us loving fans, high priced collectibles mean we have low budget, if u love us please help us continue with this marvelous endeavour.
  • More than happy to see that the cast includes Will!
    thanks ping
    Be patient.
  • Nice find - I always forget to trawl that place for advance info!

30min long - about as expected given that it's just 5 songs.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Might be hoping for to much here but i hope it's INCLUDED with the Deluxe Box..... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I don't think thats hoping for too much at all, i'm expecting the same thing, but i'm also expecting disappointment with no reasoning.
  • I still haven't pre-ordered the damn thing. I think the inclusion of a region-free DVD of all the films would make this box set a little more worth the price.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • If all of it is done Oct 29, releasing then, it's done before that date and good to go in the deluxe box. Let's hope they surprise us and include it but I'm with Rewak: my gut tells me despite the price no full film.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • If it's been submitted and rated it's done now. Isn't the release date listed right around the time the Lowry exhibit opens?
  • Lisa tweeted the following this morning:
    Wonderful screening of 'Tales of Us' Last night in LA! Thanks for all the love!

"Last night"  would have been Thursday.  Anyone got the deets on this?  Wish I'd heard about it, would have skipped Blue Jasmine, but perhaps it was invite only anyway. 
    Post edited by HorseTearz at 2013-09-13 22:30:10
  • If it's DONE done, than I see no reason not to include it in the box to complete the narrative and make it a whole. It seems so odd to not do that. Especially since the price of the box is ridiculously high.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • So do we know for certain which songs that the other three films are for?
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • rewak said:

i'm also expecting disappointment with no reasoning.

Dude, there's your autobiography title right there.

I'll shadow write it if you feel like sacrificing 99% of the accuracy in exchange for 40% more fun.
  • If I did the math well I think we can expect Jo film in 15 days.
  • TALES OF US : THE FILM
    41 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

will it be released on dvd/blu-ray on 29 oct or will it be download only?
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • No, please... :( 
    Be patient.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!