Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • yeah same here my sister's name's Jo... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Jo normally short for Joanna / Joanne....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • They do not go live for download until Monday, probably around 9:30am or so.

I thought I will be avalaible at midnight.
    Post edited by jenkins25 at 2013-09-06 18:12:04
  • ^ How much an hour?  8-}
    Be patient.
  • Sartori said:

I think many of the mall order copies will have been already posted over here (even my Sandbag one has by all accounts) so maybe some folks will be only a day behind receiving theirs, even if not officially UK release till Monday?

That takes the biscuit , so I won`t be swanning around like a lovesick mousse all Monday listening to the album then , do the NSA hack everyones email for nothing . 

I mean ones from mail order firms going out in the post. Between copies on post trains as we speak and those in shops on Monday I'd reckon most folks will get the chance to start the week Frappy.

I was only joking, come Monday morning, the Wavs will be winging their way to my SSD faster than Usain Bolt with the shits.

Despite waking up from a night shift at 12 , 20 minutes later I was painting my heart off, get my Brownie points to watch Riddick at t' cinema and also strut around in my pants and smoking jacket to listen to the album of the year or any of the above interchanged.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • TALES OF US
    U.K = ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    U.S + LIVE IN NYC = ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • People who have a physical copy: please post the lyrics in the lyrics thread or here for us wav awaiting deluxe box folk....
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Preferably in the LYRICS thread so that those of us who don't have the album yet won't be spoiled. ;)
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Ha ha look wht i got and if u want u gotta buy
  • Joey said:

Preferably in the LYRICS thread so that those of us who don't have the album yet won't be spoiled. ;)

Yeah. Exactly. I am guessing but the Sandbag download for the box owners, like Rewak mentioned as well, is very unlikely to come with any kind of digital booklet. So we'll have 24 but 96 Khz better than CD master wavs, but no lyrics this Monday. Which is a real shame if that would be the case, that is why I asked.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Cd is not jewel cd case :-(
  • Vinyl is awesome ;-D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!